• Angela

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Angie (Rockstar)

• Bayleigh

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am disillusioned how the idiots in level 6 have managed to dominate the remnants of the foutte idiots. I really don't like anyone this season. People complained about last season being dominated by Paul, but personally I was fascinated by what he accomplished. We have never seen that level of success in manipulating other players like that before.
as good as paul played, he still lost. maybe if he had gone to the jury house at least once he’d know how bitter people get lol.

Guess they couldn't have a season without Paul's stupid fucking face and beard in it.

Double evictions the rest of the season starting tomorrow. Any picks on who's next on the block after Sam and Haliegh?

if KC wins she’s gotta go after Brett before he goes after her. Tyler also doesn’t want to sit next to Brett at the end and this would be a good time to cut him out even tho Brett has his loyalty.

Double evictions the rest of the season starting tomorrow. Any picks on who's next on the block after Sam and Haliegh?
House guests usually are not prepared for double eviction and crazy things can happen. It is difficult to predict. I definitely think the likely candidates though are Sam and JC, but Tyler was making some interesting comments about "making a big move" in the last episode though.

House guests usually are not prepared for double eviction and crazy things can happen. It is difficult to predict. I definitely think the likely candidates though are Sam and JC, but Tyler was making some interesting comments about "making a big move" in the last episode though.
Oh I know. It's just gonna be hilarious watching the way the shit's gonna go down. Will this be the week JC finally wins something and not get hit in the junk in a physical comp? Will someone fuck everything up and kill Level 6 finally? The possiblilites are endless. I just know that it'll make for good recap videos.

Last edited:
Tyler is being dumb he should bring Brett or angela to final 2.

Kaycee can beat him

"Foutte" died a slow and agonizing death. Level 6 is beginning to eat itself alive.

Tyler should want Angela in the final two and Brett in the final three because Brett can't win shit (but Brett did exhibit some charm that could sway jury votes his way). KC is the biggest threat both in competition and in jury votes. KC didn't piss anyone off in this game, and she has the best shot at beating Tyler.

Dammit Brett!!! Wanted him to go the end

Did anyone catch Julie calling him “Brent” at the end, then she said “I’m Julie Chen-Moonves”

Guess she’s standing by her man!

Dammit Brett!!! Wanted him to go the end

Did anyone catch Julie calling him “Brent” at the end, then she said “I’m Julie Chen-Moonves”

Guess she’s standing by her man!
He let JC get into his head and doing that, made himself the target. I'm still saying taking JC would be an easy win for anyone in the final 2.

"Julie Chen Moonves."

That's Big Brother history.

Damn it Brett

127.gif

"Julie Chen Moonves."

That's Big Brother history.
Yeah first time she’s ever signed off that way, wonder if she’ll be back next season or if that’s her way of saying “Fuck you CBS!, I’m outta here!”

Angela won HOH.

Angela won HOH.

Wow, they're just running things, Angela, Tyler and Kaycee. Who was the last person besides them to win a comp? Was it Fessy?

As much as I think it'll be funny to see Brett in the Jury House, I'm not looking forward to Bayleigh and Rockstar cheering and high-fiving when he comes in like it's some sort of moral victory

Wow, they're just running things, Angela, Tyler and Kaycee. Who was the last person besides them to win a comp? Was it Fessy?

As much as I think it'll be funny to see Brett in the Jury House, I'm not looking forward to Bayleigh and Rockstar cheering and high-fiving when he comes in like it's some sort of moral victory

This is one of the worst seasons in memory (last season was at least more interesting). It is hard to like any of these people this season.

The best outcome to me at this point is for Tyler to make it to final two and get the "Paul treatment" (lose to someone who worked less to get there).

This is one of the worst seasons in memory (last season was at least more interesting). It is hard to like any of these people this season.

The best outcome to me at this point is for Tyler to make it to final two and get the "Paul treatment" (lose to someone who worked less to get there).

Agreed. Angela and Tyler's stupid little "one step ahead" shit was so lame and cliquey. Kaycee has grown on me lately, wouldn't mind seeing her win it, other than that I don't give a shit.

yea anytime Level 6 stages these speeches they come off as super cringe.

I’m glad Fessy gave Angela a piece of her own medicine during his eviction speech.

Back