• Angela

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Angie (Rockstar)

• Bayleigh

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Agreed. Angela and Tyler's stupid little "one step ahead" shit was so lame and cliquey. Kaycee has grown on me lately, wouldn't mind seeing her win it, other than that I don't give a shit.
Yeah, Kaycee is the only one I want to see win now. "Let's gooooo!"

KC will prob beat everyone at the end meanwhile Angela will prob lose to everyone at the end.

Angela seems to have fallen for Tyler and prob won’t cut him at the end but I think Tyler would cut her without hesitation even though he should realize she is a better final 2 than KC.

On top of this Tyler still has Sam as his 3rd option which may be the best one.

This is one of the worst seasons in memory (last season was at least more interesting). It is hard to like any of these people this season.
come on, this has been a pretty good season. last year was trash. this year we’ve had 2 alliances. one playing with emotion and the other with wit. I do admit Fessy fucked the storylines with his HoH but that’s part of the game.

KC will prob beat everyone at the end meanwhile Angela will prob lose to everyone at the end.

Angela seems to have fallen for Tyler and prob won’t cut him at the end but I think Tyler would cut her without hesitation even though he should realize she is a better final 2 than KC.

On top of this Tyler still has Sam as his 3rd option which may be the best one.

I think Sam would win if Tyler picked her as the against her just based on how Brett was acting. He was saying he felt betrayed by Tyler, so he could go with anyone else out of anger, unless it's like JC or Angela.

come on, this has been a pretty good season. last year was trash. this year we’ve had 2 alliances. one playing with emotion and the other with wit. I do admit Fessy fucked the storylines with his HoH but that’s part of the game.
What made this season so fun to watch, was the week-after-week "blindsides". That other half of the house was clueless, and so sure of themselves, only to see their numbers dwindle.
I remember Bayleigh, as HOH, saying something like "I've had the smoothest HOH" and doing her hair flip. They were absolutely clueless

I think Sam would win if Tyler picked her as the against her just based on how Brett was acting. He was saying he felt betrayed by Tyler, so he could go with anyone else out of anger, unless it's like JC or Angela.
yea but Tyler and Sam had a final 2 long before Brett came along. Brett was the one who offered the ride or die; Tyler just went along with it because honestly why wouldn’t he? Voting wise I don’t think anyone in Foutte would vote for Sam, especially Hailey; and Level Six would vote Tyler as well.

What made this season so fun to watch, was the week-after-week "blindsides". That other half of the house was clueless, and so sure of themselves, only to see their numbers dwindle.
I remember Bayleigh, as HOH, saying something like "I've had the smoothest HOH" and doing her hair flip. They were absolutely clueless
on a gameplay level it’s hit and miss but on an entertainment level it’s excellent. It’s too bad all of the entertaining characters are now gone. Jury house is the most interesting thing left at the moment.

One of the alliances this season was extraordinarily incompetent and dysfunctional. It was painful to watch. Level six just ate them alive. Last season certainly wasn't the best season, but it was fascinating to see Paul use Jedi mind tricks to control the entire house (including, but not limited to, convincing the entire house to let a chick with one working leg win a race). Big Brother is all a big social experiment, and that season was unlike anything we have seen before.

One of the alliances this season was extraordinarily incompetent and dysfunctional. It was painful to watch. Level six just ate them alive. Last season certainly wasn't the best season, but it was fascinating to see Paul use Jedi mind tricks to control the entire house (including, but not limited to, convincing the entire house to let a chick with one working leg win a race). Big Brother is all a big social experiment, and that season was unlike anything we have seen before.

i think the incompetence is what made the season so entertaining. Foutte killed themselves week to week with bonehead move after bonehead move. The funny thing is they were winning comps and getting HoHs but couldn’t strategize worth a lick. They should have trusted one another more and not been so paranoid.

At least they were there to play to game and weren’t a bunch of Paul’s puppets. Paul deserves credit for his master manipulation and avoiding the block all the way to final 3 but Derrick did it better on his first try.

i think the incompetence is what made the season so entertaining. Foutte killed themselves week to week with bonehead move after bonehead move. The funny thing is they were winning comps and getting HoHs but couldn’t strategize worth a lick. They should have trusted one another more and not been so paranoid.

At least they were there to play to game and weren’t a bunch of Paul’s puppets. Paul deserves credit for his master manipulation and avoiding the block all the way to final 3 but Derrick did it better on his first try.
I think production had a part to play in Paul's "luck." They gave him so many outs to be saved it wasn't funny.

POV winner

Kaycee.

Apparently now, that's been 10 comp wins in a row for Tyler/Kaycee/Angela

gotta remember that jury members talk with one another, they share information and it can make some of them angry with how some remaining houseguests have acted.

Angela Tyler started losing their grip on the game the second they started making googly eyes at each other.

Kaycee is straight up the defacto winner if she can comp-beast herself to the final 2. and Tyler/Angela are completely unaware of it...

They realistically should've gone for Kaycee instead of Brett at the double eviction, since Brett cant win for shit.

Apparently Sam is freaking production out with her tirades. Click on that tweet to play the video

How did she get into the house?

There have been other unstable house guests before. The psychological testing maybe isn't too extensive or they take chances hoping to get interesting personalities in the house.

So I’ve read on spoiler sites who was evicted tonight, which will be shown on tomorrow’s show and who won HOH

Sam was evicted

JC won HOH, noms haven’t been made yet but pretty sure he’ll put up Angela and Kaycee

haven’t had a self eviction since Chima. If Tyler evicts Sam then she is gonna lose it.

So I’ve read on spoiler sites who was evicted tonight, which will be shown on tomorrow’s show and who won HOH

Sam was evicted

JC won HOH, noms haven’t been made yet but pretty sure he’ll put up Angela and Kaycee
Tyler is gonna break Angela’s heart (if she has one).

Back