• Angela

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Angie (Rockstar)

• Bayleigh

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kaitlyn let Swaggy and Bayleigh bang in her shower for privacy but then told other houseguests about it immediately afterwards lol

Kaitlyn let Swaggy and Bayleigh bang in her shower for privacy but then told other houseguests about it immediately afterwards lol
Haha was this before or after she put him on the block??

Caught up on the show last night.

Think Feysal COULD go far, same with Tyler but I think Rachel is the real sleeper pick

lot of macho bros on this season that are easy targets. the women might be able to sneak to the end if they smart

Thought Haleigh was hot as fuck in her intro vid, but man she is turribad at doing makeup, every scene of her on the show I think she's a completely different person than who was introduced haha

Rachel reminds me of Famke Jansen in her prime. total babe

the app store prizes do scare me a bit...to the point of like....some of these powers could be completely OP and ruin the fairness of the game. Given that production dictates the edit and who gets the most DR's/screentime, could mean an incredibly biased progress of the game as obviously those with most screentime will get the good prizes... or those that are given bad/good looks in throwaway house scenes/DR sessions could ALSO be totally screwed because again production feeds houseguests lines while they're in DR sessions, and they pick and choose who delivered their sound byte the best.

I mean I hope I'm wrong and the app store shit is fun...but man it could be broken if not handled properly....I personally dont want 6 weeks of Sam winning the OP prizes just cus she sounds like Jordan

Caught up on the show last night.

Think Feysal COULD go far, same with Tyler but I think Rachel is the real sleeper pick

lot of macho bros on this season that are easy targets. the women might be able to sneak to the end if they smart

Thought Haleigh was hot as fuck in her intro vid, but man she is turribad at doing makeup, every scene of her on the show I think she's a completely different person than who was introduced haha

Rachel reminds me of Famke Jansen in her prime. total babe

the app store prizes do scare me a bit...to the point of like....some of these powers could be completely OP and ruin the fairness of the game. Given that production dictates the edit and who gets the most DR's/screentime, could mean an incredibly biased progress of the game as obviously those with most screentime will get the good prizes... or those that are given bad/good looks in throwaway house scenes/DR sessions could ALSO be totally screwed because again production feeds houseguests lines while they're in DR sessions, and they pick and choose who delivered their sound byte the best.

I mean I hope I'm wrong and the app store shit is fun...but man it could be broken if not handled properly....I personally dont want 6 weeks of Sam winning the OP prizes just cus she sounds like Jordan
I’m actually surprised we haven’t seen the “a woman needs to win, let’s form an alliance” and then it breaks down the following week

And Haleigh has some good nip slips that have happened recently, she’s stacked

Lol @ Swaggy C having his nickname on all of his shirts.

I want to see some "Rockstar" and Samantha slips.

{<tongue}

Lol @ Swaggy C having his nickname on all of his shirts.
Haha yep, can only imagine how that ordering went,

“I need some shirts that say “swaggy C””

Shirt dude asks, “who is that? Some rapper?”

Swaggy “Hell nah fam, that be me!”

Shirt guy- “so you’re gonna wear shirts with your nickname on it?”

Swaggy “yep, and all America gon know me when this summer is done, your shirts will be famous!””

Shirt guy “Ok whatever, that’ll be $300!”

Swaggy “Shit man, I’ll need another babysitting gig, I’ll come back next week”

Swaggy C was a bad player.

Samantha seems like an adorable woman.

And i like how they show who wins HoH before the show is over, but it would be good to see an endurance comp

I must say I didn't think it'd be this early, but thank god he's gone.

why did kaitlyn hate swaggy so much?

a lot of info on Scottie’s thoughts

As much as Swaggy was irritating, it's fun having those players in the game. Otherwise, you end up with a bunch a vanilla personality fucks who won't rock the boat.

Seriously, it's fun having someone to root against.

Also, I'm having second thoughts on Sam... She's cute, but man is she naive. I don't think she's long for this game. I'm thinking a week or two past when her power expires.

Swaggy almost pulled a genius move working her over like that. He had no idea she has that power to save someone, he was just trying to get more votes. I couldn't believe she was thinking of using it on him after he tried to evict her the week before. All of Tyler's excellent subtle manipulating of Kaitlyn would have evaporated in a second.

I so wanted her to use the power to save him, just for the epic eruption that would have ensued in the house afterwards. Could you imagine Tyler's jaw falling off his face if she suddenly pulled it out to save Swaggy at the Eviction?

Back