Big country destroys CC at his best...

Seriously, what's with all this "evolution" crap. The sport didn't evolve. Pride and UFC simply had a different fighting arena and different rules, thus resulting in different training methods and emphasis.

Is Roy Nelson a much more "evolved" fighter? Heck no. He's a skilled brawler with knockout power and an iron chin at best.

giphy.gif
Really, I guess you didn't know he beat some of the best jj guys out there.

Lmao at all the excuses you crocop and fedor fans have for there losses soon as they fought in North america
Plus, Roy basically stood there and took everything CC had then proceeded to demolish him! It's not like CC didn't have his chances. Fedor won't even last against Roy or JDS or Cain or Stipe at his prime or out because these guys are all well rounded

Last edited:
Cro cops model in ea ufc 2 was unacceptable. Legs way too short!

I think another factor with Cro Cop as well as a lot of other guys in pride adjusting to North america is the fact that forcing a fighter that's used to being on jet fuel to fight clean affects a fighter far more than a fighter that never relied on it in the first place to fight clean.

I think a lot of these guys would have been much better clean fighters had they never touched the stuff. A lot of these guys continued to use in North America, but it wasn't the same as being able to just go balls out with the stuff like most did in Japan. Cro Cop, Wanderlei and Fedor really come to mind with this. Their explosiveness and stamina in Japan was just insane.

Roy would be added to the Crocop highlight reel that makes us temporarily satisfied when we need to see violence.

Really, I guess you didn't know he beat some of the best jj guys out there.

Really, so did he beat those JJ guys on the ground in an MMA fight? How many submissions has he had for the past 10 years? Zero according to wikipedia.

Does him beating those JJ guys make him a more "evolved" fighter? Were you referring to Noguiera? Because pre-evolution Fedor has been beating him in Pride.

Really, so did he beat those JJ guys on the ground in an MMA fight? How many submissions has he had for the past 10 years? Zero according to wikipedia.

Does him beating those JJ guys make him a more "evolved" fighter? Were you referring to Noguiera? Because pre-evolution Fedor has been beating him in Pride.
Big Nog lacks that 1 punch KO! Roy will take Fedor to his demise after the emperor unloads all he's got and then realizes he is fighting a tougher guy than him!

Plus, Roy basically stood there and took everything CC had then proceeded to demolish him! It's not like CC didn't have his chances. Fedor won't even last against Roy or JDS or Cain or Stipe at his prime or out because these guys are all well rounded

kimbo+slice+vs+roy+nelson+3.jpg
VS
UFCBettingToday_FedorEmelianenko.jpg

You're right. Roy definitely looks more rounded than Fedor.

Back