Big John diss Reebok

Bellator commentator John McCarthy just said this on the broadcast re: Machida: “I love the fact that he comes out wearing that karate gi instead of some stupid Reebok uniform.

John McCarthy was never my friend.
They should be free to wear their own shit, true.

Sergei Akinien 3.png

Sergei Akinien 2.png

The problem with Reebok is there is no flexibilty

Bellator commentator John McCarthy just said this on the broadcast re: Machida: “I love the fact that he comes out wearing that karate gi instead of some stupid Reebok uniform.

John McCarthy was never my friend.
gAN6T_bM_400x400.jpg

Big John speaks the truth. Reebok ruined the sport. Fertitta's conned WME.

Everyone inspects every sentence everyone says looking for shade. A bunch of women. Who cares?

He got that right.

The personalized outfits from the Monday night war/golden era looked much more epic than the boring Reebok uniforms.

Biggest issue with Reebok is the money.

the most walk in outfits are still worse than the reebok sponsoring... exept when GSP walks in with his GI for example.. but most of the time u will just see some ugly third level sponsor stuff....
And yet they still paid more than reebok. Why do you think fighters were upset with the reebok deal? Brenda lost $140k from sponsorship because of reebok.

Can Bellator stop talking about the UFC so much on their broadcast? Bjorn Rebney may have not been the nicest of guy to the fighters, probably because he was running a business. But the Bjorn Rebney era Bellator wasn't trying to mention the UFC at every turn during their broadcast because they weren't trying to cater to the UFC fan base. Instead they were catering to their own Bellator fan base. Bellator really needs to cut back on mentioning the UFC so much.

Guy I know bought his first pre owned rolex with his reebok dough. Not everyone hates it... Cornermen get free Reebok shit for keeps too.

Back