Bigfoot is about to fight the Glory HW Champion

https://www.mmafighting.com/2017/8/...foot-silva-collide-in-non-title-bout-glory-46

Bigfoot Silva is leaving MMA to fight the Glory kickboxing HW champ Rico Verhoeven in a non-title match

Worst idea ever or WORST IDEA EVER

Dude should be resting that giant ass chin that keeps getting popped not fighting a world class kick boxer

I guess Glory wanted to give Verhoeven a showcase fight before they get him back in there with Badr Hari

So the #1 kickboxer in the world vs. a slow beaten down mma fighter with a shot chin. Wow. Bigfoot honestly has much less a chance than Conor does. He's a HW so I guess that gives him a shot but man I've seen a few Rico fights lately and a few Bigfoot ones and this seems terrible.

WTF is Glory thinking...brutal mismatch. RIP Bigfoot.

Even back on the roids he is going to get badly hurt and finished in the first

Strange match up by Glory, reminds me of the Pride/K-1 days when they would feed an MMA striker to a kickboxer

I hope Bigfoot goes on all sorts of PEDS , if not he'll lose in the firsr few secs of the first round. TRT Bigfoot took all of Overeem's and Hunt's punches.

The show is in China where they are not so familiar with who's who in the kickboxing HW rankings. Besides, Bigfoot is relatively well known across the world of fighting. It's simply a fight based on name recognition. As I live in China I might fly down and catch the show.

The show is in China where they are not so familiar with who's who in the kickboxing HW rankings. Besides, Bigfoot is relatively well known across the world of fighting. It's simply a fight based on name recognition. As I live in China I might fly down and catch the show.
Will Bigfoot be going by "Yeren" then while in China?

The point of this fight is showing that Glory Kickboxers KO UFC fighters. They are using old big foot for it.

And Im not even mad.

Glory is a joke for doing this fight...heavyweight kickboxing is a joke in general in recent years.

I knew Rico was a big dude but damn!...

BX7wcuth8OB

captioned

captioned

Bigfoot is a millennial hipster now? Ahh!! Ha ha ha aha ha! Nice sparkles on the jean pockets.

Bigfoot is a punching bag and so slow and stiff, he can barely even move these days, its sad to see. He needs to retire before something very bad happens to him.

Just goes to show how overrated Fedor is that he got finished by Bigfoot.

Back