Bigfoot or coincidence?

It would help if you spelled properly in your posts. Can you write?

If you are not going to address the points then I am going to consider you a troll.

I did not instantly jump to thoughts about bigfoot as you state, I do not claim to spend months at a time in the woods as you have stated and I never claimed to be an experienced woodsman.

That is a lot of detail to get so wrong.

The 2 stories I shared on this thread came from individuals who weren't "attention seekers" by nature, if anything they both considered the experiences unsettling and were reluctant to speak to me out of fear of being mocked.

I have another friend who saw a bipedal big hairy something walking across a meadow late evening near Vernal Utah. He doesn't tell many people about it and is just an old school straight shooter kind of guy.

If you are not going to address the points then I am going to consider you a troll.

I did not instantly jump to thoughts about bigfoot as you state, I do not claim to spend months at a time in the woods as you have stated and I never claimed to be an experienced woodsman.

You typed for instead of 4. Which looks like you are saying you spend days and months in the woods. If you had typed properly it would have been understood.

Jane Goodall believes in Sasquatch, I know she is an amateur primatologist compared to some of the sherbro's on here, just thought I'd add this to the discussion:

She's only one of the worlds most knowledgeable scientists concerning apes,their habitats,and their locomotion.

You typed for instead of 4. Which looks like you are saying you spend days and months in the woods. If you had typed properly it would have been understood.

Yes I did here is what I typed. I spend for days a month out in the woods. My mistake, still though I dont think it sounds like I said I spend months out in the woods there. Does that account for the other two errors in reading on your part?

I am only going to respond to you if you make points that contribute to this thread now.

Jane Goodall believes in Sasquatch, I know she is an amateur primatologist compared to some of the sherbro's on here, just thought I'd add this to the discussion:

She's only one of the worlds most knowledgeable scientists concerning apes,their habitats,and their locomotion.

She has got some guts for saying this on NPR. Good for her.

I have another fiend who saw a bipedal big hairy something walking across a meadow late evening near Vernal Utah. He doesn't tell many people about it and is just an old school straight shooter kind of guy.

Neither one of the individuals would EVER make a official report of their experiences, although the gentleman whose dog was killed, turned the body over to a forest ranger. After examining the body, and hearing their story, the ranger said: "Some strange things happen in these woods sometimes, especially after dark".

I had an experience in the woods once .......

I had an experience in the woods once .......

I bet you did....
image.jpg

Yes I did here is what I typed. I spend for days a month out in the woods. My mistake, still though I dont think it sounds like I said I spend months out in the woods there. Does that account for the other two errors in reading on your part?

I am only going to respond to you if you make points that contribute to this thread now.

What errors? You're the one who made this thread about Bigfoot, based on hearing some noises in the woods. This is not a normal assumption to make. It could be pretty much anything and you're making a thread about a myth.

What errors? You're the one who made this thread about Bigfoot, based on hearing some noises in the woods. This is not a normal assumption to make. It could be pretty much anything and you're making a thread about a myth.

You said 3 incorrect things

The thread is about bigfoot or coincidence. I really expected to get more thoughts from people about the coincidence side to it. I've read books that describe some pretty amazing coincidences and it really would not be out of the realm of possibility at all that it was a hoaxer harassing people up there and just happened to be there on two of the same nights as I was a month apart.

That is still very interesting I think.

Last edited by a moderator:
You said 3 incorrect things

I did not instantly jump to thoughts about bigfoot as you state,

This thread is proof you did. You didn't make this thread about hearing weird animal noises, or perhaps someone messing with you. You made it about Bigfoot, a myth.

I do not claim to spend months at a time in the woods as you have stated and I never claimed to be an experienced woodsman.

Lol this was based on your silly spelling mistakes. Regardless you've said you've been there many times, day and night. Someone used to being in the woods would not get freaked out by splashing noises.

The thread is about bigfoot or coincidence. I really expected to get more thoughts from people about the coincidence side to it. I've read books that describe some pretty amazing coincidences and it really would not be out of the realm of possibility at all that is was a hoaxer harassing people up there and just happened to be there on two of the same nights as I was a month apart.

That is still very interesting I think.

Why is a mythical creature even coming into the conversation? It could have been practically anything. It's not a normal reaction to wonder if it was a made-up creature.

This thread is proof you did. You didn't make this thread about hearing weird animal noises, or perhaps someone messing with you. You made it about Bigfoot, a myth.

Lol this was based on your silly spelling mistakes. Regardless you've said you've been there many times, day and night. Someone used to being in the woods would not get freaked out by splashing noises.

Why is a mythical creature even coming into the conversation? It could have been practically anything. It's not a normal reaction to wonder if it was a made-up creature.

You make a lot of assumptions without sufficient evidence. IF you ever see something unexplained I will not believe you.

You've obviously researched the subject. You sound like an expert

The mountain gorilla was a myth until 1902.

You make a lot of assumptions without sufficient evidence. IF you ever see something unexplained I will not believe you.

You're the one making assumptions. You heard what sounded like a boulder falling into water and you think it's Bigfoot. You're also making all these assumptions about what Bigfoot would be in the first place. Apparently they have ninja stealth skills, while also being extremely loud.

If you put a gun to my head and asked me if Bigfoot exists, and I'd be either right or dead, I'd chose that they are a myth. But I'd be shitting my pants. There is compelling scientific evidence most skeptics on the subject either overlook, or doesn't know about.

You're the one making assumptions. You heard what sounded like a boulder falling into water and you think it's Bigfoot. You're also making all these assumptions about what Bigfoot would be in the first place. Apparently they have ninja stealth skills, while also being extremely loud.

That's the fourth wrong assumption you have made. I am agnostic about bigfoot but I like these kinds of discussions... Read the TS...... and other peoples posts slowly.

If you put a gun to my head and asked me if Bigfoot exists, and I'd be either right or dead, I'd chose that they are a myth. But I'd be shitting my pants. There is compelling scientific evidence most skeptics on the subject either overlook, or doesn't know about.

I dont know what I would say in that situation. Either way I would be crapping my pants though.

Back