Bigfoot or coincidence?

Getting "followed" by something off-trail isn't exactly unusual. You'll be moving along the big trail used by tall animals like deer and bear. There are smaller trails through the undergrowth used by shorter animals, including noisy nocturnal ones like foxes and badgers.

Getting "followed" by something off-trail isn't exactly unusual. You'll be moving along the big trail used by tall animals like deer and bear. There are smaller trails through the undergrowth used by shorter animals, including noisy nocturnal ones like foxes and badgers.

It is absolutely unusual to be followed off trail. But it is possible that is what happened in my case. It would have to be something big. elk, moose, or bear are the only thing I could conceive of being that loud. Of course elk moose and bear dont throw rocks but that could be the coincidence part.

I dont know what I would say in that situation. Either way I would be crapping my pants though.

Without a corpse, hair follicles collected at sightings can't be traced back to a host. Officially being declared as a hair sample belonging to a unknown primate.

Dermal ridges in footprint castings made in the 70's.

FBI analysts specializing in lie detection during questioning/interviews examining video of eye witnesses and confirming they were being truthful. Some of these eye witnesses were fishing guides and park rangers. Folks who know the woods an the indigenous wildlife that inhabit the areas of the sightings.

Jane Goodall and a handful of other respected primatologists (who have examined the scientific evidence) supporting more research into the subject.

That's the fourth wrong assumption you have made. I am agnostic about bigfoot but I like these kinds of discussions... Read the TS...... and other peoples posts slowly.

At this I just have to assume you are retarded. You went with the user name Bigfoot and you made this thread. You are absolutely not agnostic.

At this I just have to assume you are retarded. You went with the user name Bigfoot and you made this thread. You are absolutely not agnostic.

You are right. Bigfoot has nothing to do with MMA. That is another perfect assumption you have made. And when you look at all of the usernames people choose I can see why you would assume that ALL of them are very seriously thought out.

Keep them coming man this is fun!!!

You are right. Bigfoot has nothing to do with MMA. That is another perfect assumption you have made. And when you look at all of the usernames people choose I can see why you would assume that ALL of them are very seriously thought out.

Keep them coming man this is fun!!!

You're full of shit. You did not name yourself after Silva.

Anyone who believes in this crap may as well believe in fairy tales and the tooth fairy.

You're full of shit. You did not name yourself after Silva.

I didn't say I did. I just pointed out that assuming that bigfoot means I am a believer in bigfoot even though I have said that I am agnostic is stupid.

I am NOT agnostic on the subject of God or aliens. I am on bigfoot.

Anyone who believes in this crap may as well believe in fairy tales and the tooth fairy.

No hold on man. I don't know about tooth fairies but fairies from Irish folk lore might have something to them.

Last edited by a moderator:
It doesn't matter what I think. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.
just think that there are creatures that swim in the ocean that could swallow a fucking school bus and use its teeth as a buzz saw. That alone makes me think that big foots could exsist

Yes.. There is a whole species of undiscovered giant ape right here. Or maybe it's just one that has been alive for 10,000 years and never dies. We just don't know which of those is true.

TS must have found The Village, and was run off.
IMG_1526.JPG

I didn't say I did. I just pointed out that assuming that bigfoot means I am a believer in bigfoot even though I have said that I am agnostic is stupid.

I am NOT agnostic on the subject of God or aliens. I am on bigfoot.

You named yourself Bigfoot and 60% of your posts are either about Bigfoot or the supernatural. You clearly have a major obsession.

A normal person would hear something dropping in the water and assume it's an animal or a person, not makes threads about Bigfoot.

Without a corpse, hair follicles collected at sightings can't be traced back to a host. Officially being declared as a hair sample belonging to a unknown primate.

Dermal ridges in footprint castings made in the 70's.

FBI analysts specializing in lie detection during questioning/interviews examining video of eye witnesses and confirming they were being truthful. Some of these eye witnesses were fishing guides and park rangers. Folks who know the woods an the indigenous wildlife that inhabit the areas of the sightings.

Jane Goodall and a handful of other respected primatologists (who have examined the scientific evidence) supporting more research into the subject.

You're retarded. No offense.

You named yourself Bigfoot and 60% of your posts are either about Bigfoot or the supernatural. You clearly have a major obsession.

A normal person would hear something dropping in the water and assume it's an animal or a person, not makes threads about Bigfoot OR COINCINDENCE.

Fixed ^^^

I wonder what your obsession might be that gives you such a need to come down on people that are interested in this kind of thing, a drive powerful enough that makes it difficult for you to read and comprehend the details and get them so wrong--- while trying to discredit something?

Why not just live and let live? Why not give a sincere post explaining how you see it as a coincidence? in that way you could make your point while actually contributing to the thread in a positive way.....

If these kinds of threads bother you so much why not just avoid them or contribute in a positive but alternative way? This is the Mayberry lounge not the War Room.....

You didn't actually see anything? You just heard something? I don't really see much of a point to this story.
Well, from my perspective, as someone that actually saw four in total as logger (two separate sightings, one day and one night with two individuals each), I can definitely tell you that it starts off with weird stuff and sounds and can evolve in to something mor concrete with time.

Mind you, I was outside in the remote woods for 12 hours every day for 4 years and it took about 3 1/2 year to even see one. I think I hit so lucky because my land was previously an apple orchard in the 1700's and had wild apples all over the place: upon investigation, I found that something like 25% of sightings take place on abandoned fruit orchards or places where there is a high food abundance.

And TS, love the thread. I just posted my story in Cheese's thread on the same subject.

Back