Bigfoot or coincidence?

Getting "followed" by something off-trail isn't exactly unusual. You'll be moving along the big trail used by tall animals like deer and bear. There are smaller trails through the undergrowth used by shorter animals, including noisy nocturnal ones like foxes and badgers.
Nuh uh. Bear and deer run the opposite way when they see you, and, there are actually more Bigfoot sightings than bear sighting, believe it or not. They estimate that out of every reported case, which there are tens of thousands every year, that 20 go unreported.

I was like all you city slickers before I moved north to east bum fuck in the middle of no where in the mountains. It is hard to get people to talk up there, most if all owing to the stigma attached to the subject, yet nearly everyone has a story once ou loosen them up. My horse farrier was a logger for like 30 years, but did not want to talk about the subject until one day he spilled the beans. The people to talk to about the is aren't people that look at the internet or monthly hunters or the city, but rather are loggers and forest ranger types who quite literally live in the wilderness when not sleeping.

Oh yah, and Les Stroud confirmed that they were legit but Rogan made fun of him. So that is why no one openly talks about this. Heck, not even my wife believed me....it is a very real thing but it sounds so fucking preposterous that no one gives it a look.

I am an agnostic when it comes to bigfoot. I have two friends who claim they have seen something that fits the discretion.

Theories that might explain your question that sound plausible to me go like this. Bigfoot is not an ape, it is a kind of human, a common ancestor. Because of this it is very intelligent, enough to have an intellectual mandate to avoid human interaction, buries their dead, is nocturnal, and is possibly a remnant population possibly in the brink of extinction.
I could buy that, honestly. Lack of data to be anything but agnostic though.

Interesting story. Thanks for sharing

Back