Bigger fight: Lesnar vs. Jones or Lesnar vs. Stipe for the belt?

Lesnar vs Stipe because Lesnar doesn't have a chance vs Jones.

Jones is the bigger fight IMO. And Jones takes that fight easily. Brock has nothing for Jones.

I like Stipe but I'd be way more excited for Jones Lesnar. 1) because I'd like to see Jon get beat down. 2) I think Stipe is big enough and a good enough wrestler to stop Lesnar's take down. Especially, if Lesnar has to get into USADA's testing pool and does not get an exemption. Jon on the other hand, probably gets taken down by Lesnar. The question is, can Jones get up? And, how many times? Much more interesting questions in the Jones/Lesnar fight.

This is a really dumb question

You should feel bad, ts

Jones off the juice would get snapped in half. Juiced jones has a good chance.

How about DC beats Stipe then Jones fights DC for the HW belt... winner gets Brock..
<5>

Anything with Jon Jones in it, I'll likely order the PPV.

They both would be big but I think the scrap with Jones would draw greater numbers.

Jones fight would draw more, and be more unpredictable. Jones is more skilled, but has very little power and hasn't fought at HW or fought somebody bigger than him.

Stipe fight would be one completely one sided.

Lesnar power would be harder for Jones to deal with. Jones would need to keep distance and that bull rush is terrifying. Jones doesn’t have one punch power at NWT so I’d think Brock’s chances are better with Jones. Stipe has bigger power and would be closer to Brock’s weight.
Brock’s days are over. He’s past 40 and a clean old Brock has about 2 min to bull rush and gnp and he’s done. First time he gets hit and he’ll turtle.
Yeah just like he did vs Hunt. I swear the shertarded claim that Brock turtles whenever hit is just that: SHERTARDED.

Lesnar vs Jones would be the MUCH bigger fight because nobody cares about stipe.

Brocktober runs through both of these bums

Lesnar wont come back....

He would have to pass 6 months of USADA.

There would be no demand to see him fight at 185lbs.

His UFC career is over. It is more likely that we see Brock vs Fedor in Bellator. And i'd still pick Fedor to win.

Jones vs Brock gets more buys but Stipe is the one TRULY deserving of that fight . Jones has been a let down to his fans time and time again and its a shame but it is what it is

Back