Biggest thing you transported in your car, NOT truck or van

GSP_37

Plutonium Belt
@plutonium
Reaction score
I'm trying to decide what to buy. I came across a car forum where this one guy said with backseat folded down, he had 8 ft and 10 ft building materials in his Corolla with the trunk shut. That sounds hard to believe.

I saw another forum post where someone posted a pic with their own measurements of the cargo area of a RAV4 where it looked like maybe a house door could fit in there. Seems impressive.

Biggest thing I transported in ordinary car would probably be folding table or unassembled metal wire shelf. Never attempted anything bigger out of fear it won't fit.

A 500+ lb friend.
I say "500+" because scales at the hospital he goes to only goes up to 500

Dont you fucking make fucking fun of me

I had a 8'2" surfboard in my miata circa 2000

A mattress. Back in the day when I owned a station wagon.
These days the biggest thing I put in my car is my mountain bike.

I called them "the big gals"...

I had a friend who weight over 500lbs in my car. Nice times

I'm trying to decide what to buy. I came across a car forum where this one guy said with backseat folded down, he had 8 ft and 10 ft building materials in his Corolla with the trunk shut. That sounds hard to believe.

I saw another forum post where someone posted a pic with their own measurements of the cargo area of a RAV4 where it looked like maybe a house door could fit in there. Seems impressive.

Biggest thing I transported in ordinary car would probably be folding table or unassembled metal wire shelf. Never attempted anything bigger out of fear it won't fit.
I put a canoe inside my Subaru Forester one time when I was a crazy college kid

A truck closely followed by a van

Recently, just a 4' long, 2' tall ottoman in my Corolla. Seats folded down, trunk shut. Getting it in was a little weird, due to the shape of the furniture.

I strapped a 12’ v hull aluminum boat to the top of my ford contour. Does that count?

Recently, just a 4' long, 2' tall ottoman in my Corolla. Seats folded down, trunk shut. Getting it in was a little weird, due to the shape of the furniture.
2' tall and trunk closed?

I twice transported maybe 10' French drain pipe with trunk closed and backseats folded and the pipe has a permanent bend now.

Back