Biggest thing you transported in your car, NOT truck or van

One rottweiller and one lab. Fun trip. The rot puked but it was worth it <45>

IQFrqkq.gif

I work for a mortuary in Riverside. Had this son call us to say he wanted to transport his mother's body himself to our sister mortuary in Bakersfield.

She was about average height/weight for a little old lady. Maybe 5'7, 120 lbs.

So we prep her for said trip. Wrap her in a sheet and place her in a cardboard box with ice packs, thinking he is going to show up in a cargo van or something similar.

Dude shows up in a Cadillac.

No way was that box fitting in the backseat. Doors wouldn't even open wide enough. Ditched the box and laid her in the backseat just wrapped in the sheet. Had to angle her feet up to get the door closed. Managed to buckle one seatbelt on her and dude was off.

Guy had a good distance to cover with his mom's deceased body in his backseat.

I assume he made it as I never heard otherwise

A couple years ago, I had a salesman at Mattress Warehouse, try to get me to allow them to tie down a kingsize mattress, on top of my Ford Focus hatchback with some rope, instead of booking free delivery later on in the day. I had a 20 minute, "stop and go" city drive back to the house, so I wasn't about that life. That's all I needed was that shit to fall off in the middle of an intersection or something like that.

I arrested a chick who was tree giddy and got her in the back of a crown vic like 8 years ago...

a LOT of river rock.

tires almost touching the wheel well.

nqa2hw.jpg

Seriously though i used to have a Honda Civic CRX and i would put a roof rack on that and carry some pretty crazy big stuff

458f799d5ab1204b473eb13b177deea2--gen--troy.jpg

I have a convertible. You can fit an amazing amount of stuff in there with the top down. Full size couch is probably my record

One time I was transporting my ex girlfriend who was getting fat and on her way out of my life and her cousin who was already fat as hell. They were sitting in the back seat while me and my buddy were in the front.

I'm driving down the street and this dude flags me down and starts yelling that there's a shit ton of sparks underneath my car. Me and my buddy get out to inspect and the ass end of the car was almost touching the ground with these two broads in the back.

I had to tell the cousin to switch seats with my friend and get in the front seat because the rear suspension couldn't handle her big ass. Her sitting in the front seat allowed the front and rear suspensions to equalize the heavy load they were experiencing. I will say that I had pretty good rear grip with her in the back seat though. Might have to call her up if I ever head out to the drag strip again.

Two pages and none of these response yet...

My huuge penis

Your Boise eight girlfriend back to my place

You sound poor

Two 6-foot bookcases, a big wheel, a mini fridge and like 6 small boxes plus a few plastic bags.

All in a Toyota Celica.

Hatchbacks have cargo space for days.

One time I was transporting my ex girlfriend who was getting fat and on her way out of my life and her cousin who was already fat as hell. They were sitting in the back seat while me and my buddy were in the front.

I'm driving down the street and this dude flags me down and starts yelling that there's a shit ton of sparks underneath my car. Me and my buddy get out to inspect and the ass end of the car was almost touching the ground with these two broads in the back.

I had to tell the cousin to switch seats with my friend and get in the front seat because the rear suspension couldn't handle her big ass. Her sitting in the front seat allowed the front and rear suspensions to equalize the heavy load they were experiencing. I will say that I had pretty good rear grip with her in the back seat though. Might have to call her up if I ever head out to the drag strip again.
I suppose cars should have some maximum weight sign somewhere like elevators do.

Back