Bill Clinton sought State’s permission to meet with Russian nuclear official, met with Putin instead

Look at all the minuscule mind slaves on the right trying to make political hay out of a matter thrown out by the DOJ years ago. Keep trying limp dicks, I'm sure you'll convince Mueller / congress to turn its sights on this nonsense once Trump flees the country for Mother Russia.

The DOJ???

Headed by Elizabeth Carlisle??????

You must have a thing for cankles...

1nu0.jpg

I didn't defend anyone, i asked you to defend your position since you're in here questioning someone's reading comprehension because he stated that the article didn't say Clinton didn't get approval. You said it states that but you can't quote where it says so.

I did, and astutely so.

I did, and astutely so.
No, your quote isn't proof of what you stated it showed. In order to come to the conclusion that Clinton never received permission from the State Department you'd have to use inference.

No, your quote isn't proof of what you stated it showed. In order to come to the conclusion that Clinton never received permission from the State Department you'd have to use inference.

Well. Then why instead of meeting with the officials in the request, did he meet with Putin, in private, instead???

Well. Then why instead of meeting with the officials in the request, did he meet with Putin, in private, instead???

So now you're asking me to speculate? At least I know that's how you came to your conclusion cause you certainly couldn't quote what you stated from the Article.

So now you're asking me to speculate? At least I know that's how you came to your conclusion cause you certainly couldn't quote what you stated from the Article.

Your responses are beyond transparent.

Your responses are beyond transparent.

They should be, I clearly want you to quote the information from the source. That's what the whole conversation was about when I chimed in, you sided with that dolt The Struggle for some strange reason because you seem to think the Article said that Clinton didn't receive permission. Now you're moving the goalposts from the Article specifying that Clinton didn't get permission to Clinton seemingly didn't have permission. Two different things, now if you wanted to ask me my opinion if Clinton received permission, that would be a different conversation!

They should be, I clearly want you to quote the information from the source. That's what the whole conversation was about when I chimed in, you sided with that dolt The Struggle for some strange reason because you seem to think the Article said that Clinton didn't receive permission. Now you're moving the goalposts from the Article specifying that Clinton didn't get permission to Clinton seemingly didn't have permission. Two different things, now if you wanted to ask me my opinion if Clinton received permission, that would be a different conversation!

No, I want you to answer why the Clinton's met with Putin and cashed Russian checks...

No, I want you to answer why the Clinton's met with Putin and cashed Russian checks...

To talk about their grandchildren. Because he received a favorable Ruble-to-Dollar conversion.

I believe you were one of the posters (along with the retard TheStruggle) that mentioned something about 145 million dollars that the Clintons received from Uranium One investors, source that amount of money if you can. I want you to look at where that figure actually came from so you'd stop looking like a dolt in here.

To talk about their grandchildren. Because he received a favorable Ruble-to-Dollar conversion.

I believe you were one of the posters (along with the retard TheStruggle) that mentioned something about 145 million dollars that the Clintons received from Uranium One investors, source that amount of money if you can. I want you to look at where that figure actually came from so you'd stop looking like a dolt in here.

I've looked at it numerous times, it looks terrible for the Clintons.

Lol at the grandchildren line. You must be a big Elizabeth Carlisle fan...

I've looked at it numerous times, it looks terrible for the Clintons.

Lol at the grandchildren line. You must be a big Elizabeth Carlisle fan...
Then you saw that the VAST majority of that 145 million came from a donor that sold his stock in the company in 2007 3 years before this deal happened?

Then you saw that the VAST majority of that 145 million came from a donor that sold his stock in the company in 2007 3 years before this deal happened?

Except the tens of millions that didn't. The 500k from the kremlin aligned bank, and the God only knows how much in undisclosed payments that will never be reported because of how the Clinton's set up their sham "charity".

Yeah besides that they look like total upstanding individuals who dream of a hemispheric free trade zone with open borders...

Except the tens of millions that didn't. The 500k from the kremlin aligned bank, and the God only knows how much in undisclosed payments that will never be reported because of how the Clinton's set up their sham "charity".

Yeah besides that they look like total upstanding individuals who dream of a hemispheric free trade zone with open borders...
tens of millions? 131 out of 145 million leaves 14 million. That's not multiples of 10s to make it tens of millions.

tens of millions? 131 out of 145 million leaves 14 million. That's not multiples of 10s to make it tens of millions.

LOL, how about the 16 million dollar fundraiser?
The urasia investors 8 million?
Telfer?
Reynolds?
Holmes?
Etc

The ones will never know the names or amounts of?

You know what, let's forget all of them.

You're totally Ok with 15 million flowing to Hillary, private meetings with Putin, and sending back a dozen spies?

I wonder if we search your post history, what you had to say about Trump and Russia???

Back