Bill Clinton sought State’s permission to meet with Russian nuclear official, met with Putin instead

Everything you post shows your only worth is equivalent to a fidget spinner that says stupid shit when spun. Here, look....

You did.

You're like the product of the word stupid and an infinity symbol having a baby. LOL.

Again, your reading comprehension is terrible. He couldn't get permission from them by his deadline, so he met with Putin.

Holy fuck, you're like conversing with a six year old. Everything has to be spelled out for you. You're not worth the time.

When is Trump going to investigate the Clinton's and put that witch in the slammer?

. He couldn't get permission from them by his deadline

According to what?

Holy fuck, you're like conversing with a six year old. Everything has to be spelled out for you. You're not worth the time.

Go ahead and show us his deadline and the proof that the request wasn't approved in time. The article states it's NOT KNOWN what came of the request. According to your own article, it could've been approved for all anyone knows.

If talking to me is like conversing with a 6 year old, you're substantially dumber than a six year old.

According to what?

Go ahead and show us his deadline and the proof that the request wasn't approved in time. The article states it's NOT KNOWN what came of the request. According to your own article, it could've been approved for all anyone knows.

If talking to me is like conversing with a 6 year old, you're substantially dumber than a six year old.

Read the fucking article, its right there.

So then quoting it should be super easy for you bob.

This will be my last reply to you. This was literally the first couple paragraphs. If you can't even put forth that much effort, you're trolling, or just a waste of time.

As he prepared to collect a $500,000 payday in Moscow in 2010, Bill Clinton sought clearance from the State Department to meet with a key board director of the Russian nuclear energy firm Rosatom — which at the time needed the Obama administration’s approval for a controversial uranium deal, government records show.

Arkady Dvorkovich, a top aide to then-Russian President Dmitri Medvedev and one of the highest-ranking government officials to serve on Rosatom’s board of supervisors, was listed on a May 14, 2010, email as one of 15 Russians the former president wanted to meet during a late June 2010 trip, the documents show.

“In the context of a possible trip to Russia at the end of June, WJC is being asked to see the business/government folks below. Would State have concerns about WJC seeing any of these folks,” Clinton Foundation foreign policy adviser Amitabh Desai wrote the State Department on May 14, 2010, using the former president’s initials and forwarding the list of names to former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s team.
The email went to two of Hillary Clinton’s most senior advisers, Jake Sullivan and Cheryl Mills.

The approval question, however, sat inside State for nearly two weeks without an answer, prompting Desai to make multiple pleas for a decision.

“Dear Jake, we urgently need feedback on this. Thanks, Ami,” the former president’s aide wrote in early June.

Sullivan finally responded on June 7, 2010, asking a fellow State official “What’s the deal w this?”

(At this point the deadline for the trip has arrived, he couldn't get permission from state)

Bill Clinton instead got together with Vladimir Putin at the Russian leader’s private homestead.

This will be my last reply to you. This was literally the first couple paragraphs. If you can't even put forth that much effort, you're trolling, or just a waste of time.

bob I understand why you wanna fault me for your illiteracy but I wasn't the teacher or parents that clearly failed you.

As he prepared to collect a $500,000 payday in Moscow in 2010, Bill Clinton sought clearance from the State Department to meet with a key board director of the Russian nuclear energy firm Rosatom
— which at the time needed the Obama administration’s approval for a controversial uranium deal, government records show.

So the date of the deadline is what? 2010? Maybe it's in here.....

Arkady Dvorkovich, a top aide to then-Russian President Dmitri Medvedev and one of the highest-ranking government officials to serve on Rosatom’s board of supervisors, was listed on a May 14, 2010, email as one of 15 Russians the former president wanted to meet during a late June 2010 trip

We've got a date but it's the date of an email. Still no deadline......

“In the context of a possible trip to Russia at the end of June

Oh so that must be it. The requested timeframe from the email was a "deadline". Well gee bob, why waste all the time? You could've just changed the definition of the word "deadline" from the start....

WJC is being asked to see the business/government folks below. Would State have concerns about WJC seeing any of these folks,” Clinton Foundation foreign policy adviser Amitabh Desai wrote the State Department on May 14, 2010, using the former president’s initials and forwarding the list of names to former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s team.
The email went to two of Hillary Clinton’s most senior advisers, Jake Sullivan and Cheryl Mills.

The approval question, however, sat inside State for nearly two weeks without an answer, prompting Desai to make multiple pleas for a decision.

“Dear Jake, we urgently need feedback on this. Thanks, Ami,” the former president’s aide wrote in early June.

Sullivan finally responded on June 7, 2010, asking a fellow State official “What’s the deal w this?”

Oh so this is when they didn't meet his "deadline" for the 'end of June'?.... On June 7th? bob, is the first week of June the beginning of the month or the end?

(At this point the deadline for the trip has arrived, he couldn't get permission from state)

There is no deadline, there's a request for a trip an the end of June and the last documentation regarding it is from the BEGINNING of June. And it's not an approval or denial.

Bill Clinton instead got together with Vladimir Putin at the Russian leader’s private homestead.

Provide one shred of evidence that he met with Purim because this request wasn't approved. You can't. Because you can't even fucking read.

bork1}

The somewhat attention this is getting is crazy

Bill sells uranium to north korea. Hillary sells 20% of our uranium to Russia and then gets a huge donation from them in the Clinton foundation. To the country most likely to use nuclear weapons and the 2nd most nuclear capable country that isn't a closely trusted ally.

I haven't really followed this as you can tell and might have some facts wrong, so explain how this makes sense or what is missing.

your-vagina-has-no-power-here.jpg

As he prepared to collect a $500,000 payday in Moscow in 2010, Bill Clinton sought clearance from the State Department to meet with a key board director of the Russian nuclear energy firm Rosatom — which at the time needed the Obama administration’s approval for a controversial uranium deal, government records show.

Arkady Dvorkovich, a top aide to then-Russian President Dmitri Medvedev and one of the highest-ranking government officials to serve on Rosatom’s board of supervisors, was listed on a May 14, 2010, email as one of 15 Russians the former president wanted to meet during a late June 2010 trip, the documents show.

“In the context of a possible trip to Russia at the end of June, WJC is being asked to see the business/government folks below. Would State have concerns about WJC seeing any of these folks,” Clinton Foundation foreign policy adviser Amitabh Desai wrote the State Department on May 14, 2010, using the former president’s initials and forwarding the list of names to former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s team.

How is June 7th late June?

Bill sells uranium to north korea. Hillary sells 20% of our uranium to Russia and then gets a huge donation from them in the Clinton foundation. To the country most likely to use nuclear weapons and the 2nd most nuclear capable country that isn't a closely trusted ally.

I haven't really followed this as you can tell and might have some facts wrong, so explain how this makes sense or what is missing.
Do you people even realize that Russia doesn't have the Uranium and that it is controlled by US subsidiaries because Uranium One doesn't even hold a license to transport Uranium?

How is June 7th late June?

Read carefully, the 7th is when Sullivan ansked a fellow state department official about the situation. They hadn't even looked into it yet.

It's laughable that y'all are defending both Bill and Hillary, who've met with Putin, pocketed money from them, tried to enrich their family on trips paid for by taxpayers, etc, etc..

Yet, somehow, Trump is Russia's puppet???

I've got news for you. Y'all are the puppets, being played by the establishment democrats, who while you've been crying about Russia, have been purging progressives from the party, and putting the people who robbed Bernie of the nomination, and made countless bad decisions, right back in charge of the party.

It's quite amusing to watch.

Look at all the minuscule mind slaves on the right trying to make political hay out of a matter thrown out by the DOJ years ago. Keep trying limp dicks, I'm sure you'll convince Mueller / congress to turn its sights on this nonsense once Trump flees the country for Mother Russia.

Read carefully, the 7th is when Sullivan ansked a fellow state department official about the situation. They hadn't even looked into it yet.

It's laughable that y'all are defending both Bill and Hillary, who've met with Putin, pocketed money from them, tried to enrich their family on trips paid for by taxpayers, etc, etc..

Yet, somehow, Trump is Russia's puppet???

I've got news for you. Y'all are the puppets, being played by the establishment democrats, who while you've been crying about Russia, have been purging progressives from the party, and putting the people who robbed Bernie of the nomination, and made countless bad decisions, right back in charge of the party.

It's quite amusing to watch.
I didn't defend anyone, i asked you to defend your position since you're in here questioning someone's reading comprehension because he stated that the article didn't say Clinton didn't get approval. You said it states that but you can't quote where it says so.

Back