Bill Gates never invented 86-Dos it was purchased Bill Gates was a front for Windows and the busines

FrenchFri3dNinja

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
First of i want to say I am not 100% on all these facts but I have done a fair amount of research so bear with me. My research found out that Tim Paterson made 86-Dos for a company he was working. That company sold it off to Bill Gates for a very very very very very very very very very very low price. Paul Allen himself was more of the Architect of Windows than Bill was. Bill was more of the business man who out muscled the competition, go figure a skinny guy would be the muscle lol, no pun intended.

If you have any questions I will be glad to answer them. I'll be here all day.

This is a well known fact that you just stumbled upon and now you want us to ask you about your deep knowledge of the subject?

%22Citation_needed%22.jpg

This is a well known fact that you just stumbled upon and now you want us to ask you about your deep knowledge of the subject?

I have been doing vast research on it for the last day. I think I have gather enough information that would enlighten others on how Windows history. Any other question?

I figured it was common knowledge that Bill Gates didn't really create his products from the ground up and just marketed things he bought really well.

I figured it was common knowledge that Bill Gates didn't really create his products from the ground up and just marketed things he bought really well.

You would be wrong. 98% of the people in the US have yet to find this out and the figure grows outside the US to around 99.9999985 Percent. You'd be surprised how many people I have told this to and they have told me "no way, stfu". Some people are really stupid sir.

No, he never has. But people like assuming and you know what they say, when you assume you make an ass out of you and me.

Well then. Combined with the fact that this information is all laid out on the Wikipedia page for DOS I’d say you really cracked open the case here.

:rolleyes:

Well then. Combined with the fact that this information is all laid out on the Wikipedia page for DOS I’d say you really cracked open the case here.

:rolleyes:

Thanks man. I like doing the research people hate to do. I am a book worm the likes of Aristotle, Newton and hellen Keller.

Back