Media Bill Haney: “I’m sending my son to go kill him [Ryan Garcia]”

Who takes the W this weekend?

• Total voters
let’s hope the upsets continue, hopefully Canelo shows the same grit and courage Ryan did against the bigger, stronger Munguia and with a bit of luck he’ll pull it off

that was so satisfying to watch. Haney lost to loma and now got destroyed by ryan. haney most overrated fighter ever.

Imagine he fought tank? Rip.
he'll duck tank like plague. i bet he doesn't want any part of ryan in rematch either. he has nothing for him and he will be dead scared of getting caught again. So glad hype train is over and was exposed once again just like in loma fight.

so happy to SHUT UP haney's loud mouth daddy.

weren't father & son also crying recently, saying that devin deserved to be fighter of the year? and P4P higher?

you gotta laugh about that now.
Let's be honest, it wasn't a fair fight... Haney wasn't just fighting Ryan 1v1, he was fighting the people in Ryans head 1v3

he'll duck tank like plague. i bet he doesn't want any part of ryan in rematch either. he has nothing for him and he will be dead scared of getting caught again. So glad hype train is over and was exposed once again just like in loma fight.

I want a tank rematch but no sissy
Weight clause.

Haney needs a better trainer than his father.

How many times was he going to be surprised by the left hook?

yeah, that didnt seem to work out like you thought, eh Bill?

hilarious

Back