Bill Maher destroys right wing nutcases criticising him for rooting for a recession

GOATER

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Firat of all only reply if you see the 6 minute video...I know right wing idiots arent gonna see it tho and will speak out of their ass.

Anyways the points he makes are valid...recessions happen no matter what, its normal...He didnt call for the economy to be super bad like right wingers were claming..He wasnt calling for fucking shanty towns.

He thinks that America is much more under threat with trump than a recession that happens frequently, and which we have survived plenty of times.

People confuse a good economy with a good leader, when a lot of times they have nothing to do with eachother...thus he is rooting for the recession to happen now instead of later

Lastly, Bill Maher does a great point in the end...republicans dont give a shit about people suffering, starving, etc..they have implemented policies thay directly kill people and make there lives much harder(bad air quality killing people, cuts in healthcare/welfare, etc)

Bill Maher can talk all he wants, but MAGA is gonna happen whether he likes it or not.

Bill Maher is a smug turd. I do not want to hear anything the self-righteous degenerate has to say.

is that really true about every Republican president having a recession during their administrations?

Bill Maher can talk all he wants, but MAGA is gonna happen whether he likes it or not.
Mexico still hasnt paid for the wall.

He gave taxcuts to millionaires, billionaires, and corporations....and his corporate cuck fanbase approve

He never drained the swamp...In fact they are in his cabinet.

He is an Israeli/Saudi cuck.

Sorry but that isnt MAGA to me.

is that really true about every Republican president having a recession during their administrations?

What is true is that Reagan had the best recovery and Obama had the worst.

Mexico still hasnt paid for the wall.

He gave taxcuts to millionaires, billionaires, and corporations....and his corporate cuck fanbase approve

He never drained the swamp...In fact they are in his cabinet.

He is an Israeli/Saudi cuck.

Sorry but that isnt MAGA to me.
MAGA
POgXtA6Z5Pm7hqneOSSbB-jE3vBKzXEjMyAi5l3flyc.gif

"...but he's going to destroy America!!"

This type of irrational hysteria is akin to people saying that Obama wasn't going to step down and have a third term.

Oh ffs people, get a grip.

that's not the intent he originally stated on Real Time

he's totally changing it after the fact

"...but he's going to destroy America!!"

This type of irrational hysteria is akin to people saying that Obama wasn't going to step down and have a third term.

Oh ffs people, get a grip.
IMO he wont destroy America, most likely...but he will cause more harm than your typical recession.

that's not the intent he originally stated on Real Time

he's totally changing it after the fact
Bro I watched the episode, thats exactly what he said......What did he say? Did you even watch?

Bro I watched the episode, thats exactly what he said......What did he say? Did you even watch?
I did, I watch every episode and have for years

Remember this is the guy that supported Ron Paul....

I did, I watch every episode and have for years

Remember this is the guy that supported Ron Paul....
Ok...you didnt answer my question.

So you didnt watch what he said about the recession.....ok, then stfu and stop acting like u know what he meant.

Ok...you didnt answer my question.

So you didnt watch what he said about the recession.....ok, then stfu and stop acting like u know what he meant.
no I did watch it
that's flat out NOT what he said during real time

it's not that complicated, and grown adults don't tell others to 'stfu' as if they have any authority over them, just an FYI

Well, he explained himself and his actual view is not nearly as bad as people on the right made it out to be, but he's still wrong. If Democrats flip the House in November they can stop bad policy in it's tracks.

And, you know, they can also show up and vote in 2020 and get Trump out of the White House that way.

no I did watch it
that's flat out NOT what he said during real time

it's not that complicated, and grown adults don't tell others to 'stfu' as if they have any authority over them, just an FYI
You didn't watch it.....sorry I will say stfu to liars.

He said that recessions were gonna happen either way, so might as well happened now because people relate a good economy with the president doing a good job thus they will probably re-elect him...He feels that he is a big danger for democracy thus thats why he is rooting for it to happen faster.

I said this in the last thread about this, before he put out this statement..

His meaning was clear.

You didn't watch it.....sorry I will say stfu to liars.

He said that recessions were gonna happen either way, so might as well happened now because people relate a good economy with the president doing a good job thus they will probably re-elect him...He feels that he is a big danger for democracy thus thats why he is rooting for it to happen faster.

I said this in the last thread about this, before he put out this statement..

His meaning was clear.
sure, whatever you say

oh wait, that's not what he meant at all on Real Time.

Anybody can edit through hindsight playa, you can't be serious

sure, whatever you say

oh wait, that's not what he meant at all on Real Time.

Anybody can edit through hindsight playa, you can't be serious
He meant a nice recession
Not wanting a recession to hurt a political candidate you don’t like is racist

He literally said he hopes the economy crashes, he wants it to "bottom out" and if that hurts people, oh well.
Keep it up, libs, all you are doing is shovelling more coal into the Trump Train.

Back