Bill Maher destroys right wing nutcases criticising him for rooting for a recession

Firat of all only reply if you see the 6 minute video...I know right wing idiots arent gonna see it tho and will speak out of their ass.

Anyways the points he makes are valid...recessions happen no matter what, its normal...He didnt call for the economy to be super bad like right wingers were claming..He wasnt calling for fucking shanty towns.

He thinks that America is much more under threat with trump than a recession that happens frequently, and which we have survived plenty of times.

People confuse a good economy with a good leader, when a lot of times they have nothing to do with eachother...thus he is rooting for the recession to happen now instead of later

Lastly, Bill Maher does a great point in the end...republicans dont give a shit about people suffering, starving, etc..they have implemented policies thay directly kill people and make there lives much harder(bad air quality killing people, cuts in healthcare/welfare, etc)

Are you poor?

Mexico still hasnt paid for the wall.

He gave taxcuts to millionaires, billionaires, and corporations....and his corporate cuck fanbase approve

He never drained the swamp...In fact they are in his cabinet.

He is an Israeli/Saudi cuck.

Sorry but that isnt MAGA to me.
Your shit party taxes the hell out of the poor while pretending to advocate for them.

sure, whatever you say

oh wait, that's not what he meant at all on Real Time.

Anybody can edit through hindsight playa, you can't be serious
LMFAO.

The fact I got this message before this video proves this was the meaning

It wasn't...I saw the episode just like an hour ago..He was serious.

But Bill Maher thinks the economy is gonna get a recession anyways, so he rather have it right now, because Trump is taking credit for the good economy...thus this way Trumpster/American people won't vote for trump and re-elect him.

So Bill Maher thinks the good economy is just a facade, that is gonna eventually crash anyways so right now, it would be a good time.

He also thinks Trump is a danger to democracy thus he thinks democracy > Good economy....because a good economy could get Trump re-elected and have more of our democracy in danger.

It's not like OP tries to imply....That the economy is doing great, but bill maher is wishing for a recession that otherwise will never come....Bill Maher thinks a recession is gonna come either way, so right now is the best time.

So either your lying about watching the episode...or you lack comprehension.

Last edited:
I find it the height of irony when the same group that shuts down speech, harasses, physically assaults and drives people from public places over difference in political POV flaps their lips about "democracy being in danger".
You can't make this stuff up.

A recession won't affect Maher. Maher also thinks babies are wasteful carbon footprints. He is total anti poor and working class.

No, the unhinged multi-millionaire smug cunt, didn't own anyone. He's still just as wrong as he was last week.

By all means though Libs, get behind his sentiment. See where it gets you.

Bill Maher is a smug turd. I do not want to hear anything the self-righteous degenerate has to say.

latest

Your shit party taxes the hell out of the poor while pretending to advocate for them.

Atleast there is money to help them....Republicans cut taxes on the rich and do jack shit for the poor.

"But but trickled down economics"

No, the unhinged multi-millionaire smug cunt, didn't own anyone. He's still just as wrong as he was last week.

Yeah, I'm wondering where the "destroyed" part is.
It's fun watching the left desperately scramble around shooting themselves in the foot. The Russian collusion farce is crumbling, watch the grasping become more and more fevered as the elections approach.
They've already begun cannibalizing themselves, so grab a beer and enjoy.

His show is live Playa. I watched it live. That is what he said
no, no it's not.

IF IT WAS....he wouldn't feel the need to add this 6 minute video explaining himself.

You guys aren't actually serious, are you?

'what I said was COMPLETELY clear and fully formed, but let me add this 6 minute video to give extra context and reasons why what I said wasn't ridiculous'.....sure sounds legit

no, no it's not.

IF IT WAS....he wouldn't feel the need to add this 6 minute video explaining himself.

You guys aren't actually serious, are you?
Why don't you put up a transcript of what he said, and clear it up for everyone?

He owned those right wing pussies who support policies that kill and hurt Americans.

Your right....Liberals wont get behind what he said because we dont live in a world of facts and reason but in a world of sensationalism and taking things out of context....the right wing pussies are expert in this.

However, I will make a thread about this on the war room, and spread actual truth.

I don't have too
if people are this disingenuous about simple words, there's no hope for them....
But you're the one who is wrong. Even on the original episode he starts by saying that a recession is coming eventually, and that he wants it now so that it hurts Trump. Then he reiterates that in the follow up speech because the right wing media whipped its idiotic fan base into a frenzy.

But you're the one who is wrong. Even on the original episode he starts by saying that a recession is coming eventually, and that he wants it now so that it hurts Trump. Then he reiterates that in the follow up speech because the right wing media whipped it's idiotic fan base into a frenzy.
whatever you say man

Man, the standard for “destroyed” and “owned” is really low these days. Can we stop throwing these terms around? It really devalues them for when someone has a well-thoughtout and funny retort.

Yeah, I'm wondering where the "destroyed" part is.
It's fun watching the left desperately scramble around shooting themselves in the foot. The Russian collusion farce is crumbling, watch the grasping become more and more fevered as the elections approach.
They've already begun cannibalizing themselves, so grab a beer and enjoy.

Oh' yeah, they're shitting themselves over the midterms. They were expecting a big blue wave, and it's starting to look like it won't even be a puddle. They've wasted two years trying to get Trump impeached over some bullshit, instead of focusing on a platform of any kind, and reality is crashing down on them as more and more Americans grow tired of their childish antics.

Back