Bill Maher destroys right wing nutcases criticising him for rooting for a recession

He owned those right wing pussies who support policies that kill and hurt Americans.

Your right....Liberals wont get behind what he said because we dont live in a world of facts and reason but in a world of sensationalism and taking things out of context....the right wing pussies are expert in this.

However, I will make a thread about this on the war room, and spread actual truth.

You're a child.

whatever you say man
I don't have too
if people are this disingenuous about simple words, there's no hope for them....

Never in my sherdog life, have I seen a person be defeated this bad.

I know u were lying but it seems like you just accepted the asswhooping.

Most liars on sherdog actually try to be "right"....you didnt even bother...props to you in a way.

Just wished you will admit that you were lying in the first place tho..but this will do.

Oh' yeah, they're shitting themselves over the midterms. They were expecting a big blue wave, and it's starting to look like it won't even be a puddle. They've wasted two years trying to get Trump impeached over some bullshit, instead of focusing on a platform of any kind, and reality is crashing down on them as more and more Americans grow tired of their childish antics.
? It still looks very likely the House flips and I'm taking bets if you want to take the other side on that one.

You do realize you can be a republican and still be a decent human, right? Same for democrats, don’t be an irrational dumbass.

Back