Bill O'Reilly says God was wrong not to protect him

stellarborg

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
“You know, am I mad at God? Yeah I’m mad at him. I wish I had more protection. I wish this stuff didn’t happen,” O’Reilly said on his web series.

“If I die tomorrow and I get an opportunity, I’ll say, ‘Why’d you guys work me over like that? Didn’t you know my children were going to be punished? And they’re innocent.’”

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...xual-harassment-allegations-article-1.3584246

Bill O'Reilly has been defending God from atheists and liberals his whole life, yet when he needed protection God failed to send a single guardian angel his way. I would be mad too if I was thrown under the bus like that

Bill should stop sexually abusing women.

That he is angry at God rather than penitent tells me everything I need to know about O'Reilly.

Zozl_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif

Last edited:
God set him up.

Well, at least he can post on /r/atheism now

<Gordonhat>

“You know, am I mad at God? Yeah I’m mad at him. I wish I had more protection. I wish this stuff didn’t happen,” O’Reilly said on his web series.

“If I die tomorrow and I get an opportunity, I’ll say, ‘Why’d you guys work me over like that? Didn’t you know my children were going to be punished? And they’re innocent.’”

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...xual-harassment-allegations-article-1.3584246

Bill O'Reilly has been defending God from atheists and liberals his whole life, yet when he needed protection God failed to send a single guardian angel his way. I would be mad too if I was thrown under the bus like that
<JerryWWF>

Reads like an Onion article.
Don't worry Fox will still have Bill O Rapey on as a guest.

Last edited:

giphy.gif

He should be sent to the Harvey Weinstein rehab clinic for 2 days.

He's the male Hillary right now.
Excuses, excuses.

Bill must not be that well read regarding the bible or he'd know about tests of faith. It's easy to have faith when fortune smiles on you, but what happens when that's no longer the case...

This first page was pure gold.

This fucking turd just needs to go away.

Bill your everything God dislikes your not charitable to others while making nearly 40 million a year. You likely have not been a part of any church events in like 30 years to help the needy. When was the last time you donated food to a food bank or gave some of your time? There is little to wonder why God was not there for you.

Daaaaggum... Please tell me this mother fucker did not just give the alt-left more ammo...

Wow. It's like he is his own False Idol

“In May 2015, court transcripts from O'Reilly's custody trial with ex-wife Maureen McPhilmy revealed signs of domestic violence within the household—O'Reilly's daughter testified to a forensic examiner that she witnessed O'Reilly choking McPhilmy and dragging her down the stairs of their home by her neck, apparently unaware that the daughter was watching.”

He only cares about his children, folks.

Back