Billboard reading "Kill The NRA" pops up on Louisville highway

"Our non-violent left just giving us one more reason to keep our guns."

yes... it did.. lol

The sign on I-65 northbound near the Fern Valley Road exit read "Kill the NRA," and was tagged with "Resist 45," a group that opposed President Donald Trump.

No ... it didn't ... giggles and sniggles.

The sign on I-65 northbound near the Fern Valley Road exit read "Kill the NRA," and was tagged with "Resist 45," a group that opposed President Donald Trump.

No ... it didn't ... giggles and sniggles.

it's okay you didn't get it and now are trying to claim you do... I rest my case...

I am sure the NRA is gonna use this cynically to further divide the country, do the righties really want a civil war? Remember the main goal of the NRA is to sell guns at any cost.

we've had the 2nd amendment for at least a decade or two, dividing would be taking away a right that already exists.

Do you think if the NRA was "killed" that actual people would die, or would the organization simply cease to exist?
Uh, do you think all the NRA members are just going to disappear? Or do you think suddenly everyone who's a member is going to read that billboard and think...

<mma4>

Uh, do you think all the NRA members are just going to disappear? Or do you think suddenly everyone who's a member is going to read that billboard and think...

<mma4>
So you can't admit that "killing" the NRA is clearly not a call to violence? I forgot how disingenuous you were.

Is the NRA a person now?
Uh, yeah....

obit-heston.jpg

So you can't admit that "killing" the NRA is clearly not a call to violence? I forgot how disingenuous you were.
It was an honest question. What do you think would happen to NRA members if the organization were "killed"? That this billboard had such a persuasive message that they throw out their guns? Whether or not they meant violence, which I doubt they did, the people who comprise the group aren't just going to disperse and never talk again.

It was an honest question. What do you think would happen to NRA members if the organization were "killed"? That this billboard had such a persuasive message that they throw out their guns? Whether or not they meant violence, which I doubt they did, the people who comprise the group aren't just going to disperse and never talk again.
No, but it would certainly hurt the gun fetishists cause to lose their number 1 organization. They'd have to spend time, money, and resources getting a new organization running.

The only way to stop is this is we need to arm the billboards.

The NRA created that billboard message.

Don't despise the NRA because they run guns. Guns and America are like ice cream and peanut butter, and nothing you can do will change that.

Rather, ask yourself how the NRA stacks up to the worst lobbying groups, and hate them for that. And then face the fact that they aren't the only ones. Ooh, you gonna be livid.

Lol. The NRA really does attempt to appeal to some of the least discerning, most gullible people.

"They are coming after us."

Who are "they"? And who is "us"? What does it mean to "come after" them? What a bizarre statement.

Anybody who has seen their commercials knows how outrageous they are. I have never seen an organization go to such lengths to frighten people.

Dutiful shills are the name of the game.

l96dLTc.png

I'm not saying kill them, because that would clearly be wrong both legally and morally. I'm just saying I'll probably be looking the other way when it happens, and I'll forget the number for 911.

Back