Billie Jean King and others - end to 'discriminatory' testosterone policy for women

jeffk

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I guess Billie Jean King and others are trying to do something good. However, women with normal testosterone levels won't be able to compete. They lose. Try to be good and protect a tiny percentage of women and the women's division in many sports will be dominated by that very small percentage of women with elevated way above average testosterone levels.

The male division should be called the open division. If intersex athletes or male to female transgender athletes who transitioned after puberty want to compete, they should have to compete in the open division.

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2...for-end-to-discriminatory-testosterone-policy

If they think they are women then they are is the cry now and no descent will be tolerated .

I say post opp they are female and let them go.

serena-arms-710x278.png

article-0-057EAA6A000005DC-134_468x551.jpg

Serena%2BWilliams%2BHUGE%2Bmassive%2Bmuscles%2Bhitting%2Bball.jpg

lol, they let Serena play doped out of her mind. She once hid from a drug tester and locked herself in her panic room.

lol, they let Serena play doped out of her mind. She once hid from a drug tester and locked herself in her panic room.

I heard a rumor that she and Jon Jones both ended up hiding from testers in the same mop closet at a gym once.

Considering the created male and female divisions not necessarily because of genitalia but the hormones within males and females, I tend to agree with splitting divisions based on that. If chick's are rocking more test than a 99 Vitor -- you play with the mens

Bit of trivia. The bull shark has more testosterone than any other animal on the planet.

women's division in many sports will be dominated by that very small percentage of women with elevated way above average testosterone levels.

It's basically the same for men.

Back