Billy Dib vs Gervonta Davis Bid purse ordered

MMALOPEZ

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
http://www.espn.com/espn/now?nowId=1-22162538

On Jan. 3, the IBF ordered former featherweight world titlist Billy Dib (43-4, 24 KOs), 32, of Australia, and former junior lightweight titlist Gervonta Davis (19-0, 18 KOs), 23, of Baltimore, to meet in a title eliminator to determine the mandatory challenger for junior lightweight titlist Kenichi Ogawa.

With the Dib and Davis camps unable to make a deal the IBF on Friday ordered a Jan. 29 purse bid at its offices in Springfield, New Jersey.

If this happens and Davis doesn't blast Dib out of there in the early to mid rounds I will be disappointed.

If this happens and Davis doesn't blast Dib out of there in the early to mid rounds I will be disappointed.

Think Davis is overrated but I agree

I thought Dib retired after getting stopped by Miura.

Dib is getting his ass kicked, but that will happen with me rooting for him.

I can't stand Gervonta Davis. I dislike him more than any other boxer in the sport.

Being from around Baltimore, I was very excited when I first saw him fight, and also when he beat up Pedrosa. But now that I have seen more of him fight, have heard him on the Mic, and seen those hype pieces where they show the fighter living his life. Followed him on instagram for a bit... and well.. now I want to see him get KTFO.

Being from around Baltimore, I was very excited when I first saw him fight, and also when he beat up Pedrosa. But now that I have seen more of him fight, have heard him on the Mic, and seen those hype pieces where they show the fighter living his life. Followed him on instagram for a bit... and well.. now I want to see him get KTFO.

Me too. I am always excited for a new fighter from the area, but he wore out his welcome in record time.

Billy Dib's lost his last 2 title shots, get him the hell outta here.

So what i get from this is Tevin Farmer who lost a controversial decision to a fighter who then tested for PEDs is not getting the IBF rematch his team's been wanting? WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS? <JagsKiddingMe>

IBF trying to pull a reverse Nery but with a Japanese fighter this time?

He has a billboard with his picture on it in Baltimore and had an Under Armour sponsorship I believe before he even took Pedraza's title. He was getting the red carpet treatment and now most of his fans have hopped off the wagon. The Fonseca fight was all that it took with him missing weight and looking like shit.

He has a billboard with his picture on it in Baltimore and had an Under Armour sponsorship I believe before he even took Pedraza's title. He was getting the red carpet treatment and now most of his fans have hopped off the wagon. The Fonseca fight was all that it took with him missing weight and looking like shit.

Yup. The fight sucked, he looked like shit, then he sounded like a fucking twat on the mic.

It's actually kind of impressive how badly Davis fucked up on the Mayweather/McGregor undercard. Plenty of casual MMA fans were showing interest at the bar where I was watching and then he absolutely shit the bed and looked like a twat while doing it.

i dont know what it is about tank, but for some reason i cant stand the dude!! when he didnt make weight vs fonseca i hated him even more!!

Shame that he won't fight Lomachenko for another 7 years or whatever Mayweather said.

Back