Billy Jack Haynes comes out as a witness to infamous murders

tenor.gif

I love how the article gives a lot of info and was interesting to read and then it ends with “Haynes had been known to tell a lot of stories and make stuff up.”
{<jordan}

Seriously, I’m sure he was a regional draw in the 80’s but he isn’t anything really in the pro wrestling business and he does whatever he can to try and get his name out there still. It’s sad. If he’s telling the truth, it’s a shame it’s taken this long and hopefully this can be solved so the families can get closure. If it’s not legit, the he’s a total dick.

"In August of 1987, I was contacted by an Arkansas criminal politician and was asked if I would provide muscle at an Arkansas drug (transaction)."

When Hillary hears about what Billy Jack said:

114d886b26c8129e2dc7524a81cd3362.png

I love how the article gives a lot of info and was interesting to read and then it ends with “Haynes had been known to tell a lot of stories and make stuff up.”

Seriously, I’m sure he was a regional draw in the 80’s but he isn’t anything really in the pro wrestling business and he does whatever he can to try and get his name out there still. It’s sad. If he’s telling the truth, it’s a shame it’s taken this long and hopefully this can be solved so the families can get closure. If it’s not legit, the he’s a total dick.

Billy Jack Haynes is a curious case. I'd imagine the best way to describe him is last generation's Ryback but, you know, legitimately insane.

I remember renting The Big Event (1986, Toronto's Exhibition Gardens) from Blockbuster when I was in college. Three things stuck out:
1) Terrible production. Flip wipes between matches cut off post match and even pinfalls.
2) The match between my childhood favorite, Junkyard Dog, and underrated hand, Adrian Adonis was the absolute drizzling shits at I dont think either if them could have gotten any fatter from that point on.
3) Billy Jack Haynes. This guy was huge. And jacked! He had a good match with Hercules and won with a dragon suplex. A dragon suplex. In 1986 WWF.

Cornette described him as freakishly strong, not the sharpest spoon in drawer, and always being a bit off but you knew it was worse under the surface.

Back