Billy Joe Saunders Denied a License, Can’t Fight Andrade

That sucks. His “banned substance” is a fucking joke and I hate BJS.

Come the fuck on...BJS’s execution date can’t come soon enough.

That mingy little pikey got what he deserved. Karma at its finest!

I assume this guy is going to fall in the dark after this. His fans, character towards Canelo. The real BJS we will see.

Wouldn’t be surprised if we hear new prostitute stories to come!

now the daft cunt needs to be stripped of his belt.

Its snake oil bullshit.

VADA doesnt mean its worth a fuck.
but when you sign up for VADA, you subject yourself to their testing and their rules. let's not pretend like old billy here was unaware of it being a banned substance.

but when you sign up for VADA, you subject yourself to their testing and their rules. let's not pretend like old billy here was unaware of it being a banned substance.
Signing up for VADA is one thing, and you have to suffer the consequences, but legit lol @ fighters knowing every substance that is banned or that theyre taking.

Signing up for VADA is one thing, and you have to suffer the consequences, but legit lol @ fighters knowing every substance that is banned or that theyre taking.
what do you mean? you think he's taking so much shit it's impossible for him to run the list of his supplements against the list of banned substances? come on.

he doesn't need to extract the ingredients of every cereal box he buys at the supermarket. the idea that he was somehow unaware of this being a banned substance is fucking ludicrous.

he knows it's banned in competition by WADA and UKAD. when you have a "common decongestant nasal spray" that you know is banned in competition and you sign up for new drug testing, it doesn't occur to you to check what the policy is regarding that shit with VADA? if it hadn't occurred to him, then he is extremely stupid. and stupidity is no excuse here, so he can fuck right off.

I think some people are getting narky at VADA 'cos the breadth of their testing & the esoteric shite they test for means fights get called off without having to find, like an actual syringe labelled "HORSE STEROIDS, NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION" still physically sticking out of someone's arse, which is about the stringency of standard boxing drug testing.

I can see their point of view, almost.

I'm much happier that cunts get caught. It's like when Ortiz got done (not the times he got done for actual steroids, but for that heart medication shit he was on): these bastards are so full of outré chemicals their blood probably looks like the Predator's, & it's only by tracking the vast number of other things they take to mask it or ameliorate the side effects that some form of retributive justice can be delivered.

It's a combat sport. Taking anything to enhance your performance is as bad as loading your gloves (or taking the padding out).

Saunders, of course, is the biggest cunt in all of boxing, so it is with double relish that I read this news. His team knew it was dodgy, it's not like he bought some Sudafeda cross the counter & then when caught was going "Oh no, ephedrine?! No-one told me that shit was in it, guv'nor!"

When this first came out he was on social media & giving interviews, the gist of which was "I'm not bothered, it's only banned in-competition by the UK Anti-Doping people".

Cunt knew what he was taking & thought he could get away with it. Throw the fucking rulebook at him (after tying it tightly to a house brick).

PS: I've pointed fingers at his trainer before. I'll gladly do it again. The gym's full of gear.

I didn't really understand the logic of tge in and out of competition argument. Surely, once you're in training, that should count as in competition.

DpGz9NGW4AM2Kg5.jpg

what do you mean? you think he's taking so much shit it's impossible for him to run the list of his supplements against the list of banned substances? come on.

he doesn't need to extract the ingredients of every cereal box he buys at the supermarket. the idea that he was somehow unaware of this being a banned substance is fucking ludicrous.

he knows it's banned in competition by WADA and UKAD. when you have a "common decongestant nasal spray" that you know is banned in competition and you sign up for new drug testing, it doesn't occur to you to check what the policy is regarding that shit with VADA? if it hadn't occurred to him, then he is extremely stupid. and stupidity is no excuse here, so he can fuck right off.
I think the list of shit banned by VADA is largely fucking stupid.

Sign up for it, you pay the price. Doesnt mean everything on their stupid ass list is some miracle PED.

Anyone who takes or has taken supplements has used shit you didnt know you were using. Ill leave it at that.

I didn't really understand the logic of tge in and out of competition argument. Surely, once you're in training, that should count as in competition.
It's a bullshit loophole.

Dunno. I don't have a degree in molecular chemistry, so I cannot give you specific examples, but I'm assuming someone at VADA does & they therefore know the chain of "If he's got this in him the only legit reason is to mask that, which masks this other shit, which..." & so on.

That's the game that's being played with top-level sport. Pretending these guys with multi-million financial involvement are really eating wild boar or $2 tacos from the side of the road or buying their protein powder in bulk from www.WeScrapedThisShitOffofTheLabFloor.com seems fucking ludicrous, to me. They're not buying twenty-quid half-grammes of gack on a street corner, FFS.

Otherwise, just why are peak physical condition athletes on fucking heart medication or pregnancy drugs? All those UK cyclists who have asthma! The poor dears.

I don't for a second believe that, & I'm astonished you do.

Sign up for it, you pay the price. Doesnt mean everything on their stupid ass list is some miracle PED.

Anyone who takes or has taken supplements has used shit you didnt know you were using. Ill leave it at that.
of course. but none of us are world champion boxers entering a voluntary anti doping testing program.

you mean to tell me you wouldn't check the supplements you're using with VADA if you were signed to fight for the world championship? it's literally the first thing i'd do, before even signing their contracts. "yes, i want to enter your pool, but i want everyone here to know in advance that the following shit is what i use daily - are we going to have a problem with this? is any of this on the list of your banned substances?"

these agencies aren't some black boxes that just pinch your blood and foist upon you an ungodly punishment.

Back