Billy Joe Saunders pulled out again.....

Of course he did.
I don't really pay attention to Rogan and Schaub but they are really into BJS for some reason
He announced himself with the clinic over Lemieux, which rightfully drew praise from all corners, Joe in particular gets excitable when he witnesses mad skills.

He announced himself with the clinic over Lemieux, which rightfully drew praise from all corners, Joe in particular gets excitable when he witnesses mad skills.
He was especially excitable about him looking for punches in the stands. I think that's what got him moist.

Murray would have beat him. Murray was robbed in 2 world title fights and should have been a world champion. Bjs is obviously scared of losing the fight and a potential money fight against GGG or Canelo.

Last edited:
Canelo will put this fraud to sleep. Rather see Golovkin but Ill happily watch Canelo batter this dude.

Canelo will put this fraud to sleep. Rather see Golovkin but Ill happily watch Canelo batter this dude.
GGG beats him handily. I think the canelo fight stylistically is probably not a great match up for canelo. But then it's a money fight..

GGG beats him handily. I think the canelo fight stylistically is probably not a great match up for canelo. But then it's a money fight..
They will both knock him out.

Murray would have beat him. Murray was robbed in 2 world title fights and should have been a world champion. Bjs is obviously scared of losing the fight and a potential money fight against GGG or Canelo.

Im not a betting man but I'll wager anything you want on that not happening. Murray has been robbed twice, but he is past it. this is about as easy a fight BJs can have before fighting the other champions/top contenders. its an absolute gimme imo

Probs right. A little part of me thinks billy woupd do alright against canelo.

I personally give him a better chance against GGG with him having good footwork, and Golovkin getting old. I think he'd give a good account of himself at least against either. Couldn't support him against either fighter though, he's so fckin unlikeable

Im not a betting man but I'll wager anything you want on that not happening. Murray has been robbed twice, but he is past it. this is about as easy a fight BJs can have before fighting the other champions/top contenders. its an absolute gimme imo

It's anything but a gimme. Martin is in the best shape of his life and was more motivated for this fight than he has been for any before. We would have seen the best version of martin murray we have seen. He knew it was his last chance and i was more than confident in the upset. Saunders knew this too, hence why he has chosen to pull the plug. I have been following this fight build up closely and have some good first hand sources of inside information.

Not that any of this matters anyway as the fight is never going to happen now anyway.

It's anything but a gimme. Martin is in the best shape of his life and was more motivated for this fight than he has been for any before. We would have seen the best version of martin murray we have seen. He knew it was his last chance and i was more than confident in the upset. Saunders knew this too, hence why he has chosen to pull the plug. I have been following this fight build up closely and have some good first hand sources of inside information.

Not that any of this matters anyway as the fight is never going to happen now anyway.

Fair enough dude. I’m not knocking Murray, I’ve been a fan of his for years, but he was poor against both rosado and groves. He beat rosado easily but he wasn’t boxing to his previous standard imo. I suppose he was too small for groves as well but I was disappointed. I hope he proves me wrong when they do fight though mate

They will both knock him out.

so canelo has failed to knock out 154s cotto, trout, floyd and lara and now hes going to knock out legit undefeated160 bjs, whose never been kod before?

sometimes i wonder if you even think before you post...like you just haphazardly spout out nonsenscial shit depending on how much sleep you got the night before

Always liked Murray. Wasn't going to beat BJS, but he seems like a good guy and he's always been one of those guys that's been a judge or two off from a title. Hopefully he gets a good replacement.

so canelo has failed to knock out 154s cotto, trout, floyd and lara and now hes going to knock out legit undefeated160 bjs, whose never been kod before?

sometimes i wonder if you even think before you post...like you just haphazardly spout out nonsenscial shit depending on how much sleep you got the night before
Legit unfefeated 160 BJS who has never fought anyone at the top level?

Yes.

Please let me know when Saunders chicken shit ass even signs a top fight, let alone shows up in the ring. Canelo, Golovkin, Jacobs all wipe the floor with this fraud.

Back