Billy Joe Saunders vs. Martin Murray on April 14, O2 Arena

bjs is the one holding the wbo belt so he can ask whatever the fuk he wants.

if golovkin wins in may and stays true to his word that he wants to unify then im sure bjs is going to get 5mm, the same that kell got

basic logic when factoring risk/reward tells you that accepting 1.5mm for jacobs(peter quillen) and 5mm+ for golovkin is pretty dumb when the risk is probably equal

bjs is on the clock, cant blame him for deciding to take the easiest job for the most amount of money

hes probably going to make 1.5mm against the domestic faded murray with almost zero risk
Will he make anything fighting Murray? Who is going to watch that?

A few years ago this would have been a pretty good fight actually. But now? nah fuck this. At least fight Murata or somebody relevant.

Will he make anything fighting Murray? Who is going to watch that?

arent you in the UK?

fwi understand, the domestic scene is very big. for instance, how did brook get more money fighting golvkin than jacobs

bjs is the one holding the wbo belt so he can ask whatever the fuk he wants.

if golovkin wins in may and stays true to his word that he wants to unify then im sure bjs is going to get 5mm, the same that kell got

basic logic when factoring risk/reward tells you that accepting 1.5mm for jacobs(peter quillen) and 5mm+ for golovkin is pretty dumb when the risk is probably equal

bjs is on the clock, cant blame him for deciding to take the easiest job for the most amount of money

hes probably going to make 1.5mm against the domestic faded murray with almost zero risk
You can't say you want to fight someone and then ask for an amount you know you can't actually get. That's the definition of pricing yourself out.

You can't say you want to fight someone and then ask for an amount you know you can't actually get. That's the definition of pricing yourself out.

bjs more or less can do whatever he wants when hes not fighting a mandatory

you dont want to give him 7mm, no fight

i dont see a whole lot of people giving thurman a hard time for not fighting spence, who would probably take 25 percent to get keith into the ring with him

i dont see a whole lot of people giving thurman a hard time for not fighting spence, who would probably take 25 percent to get keith into the ring with him
I wouldn't be so sure of that. Thurman gets asked about that fight, and pretty much no other one. And yes, Thurman is ducking Spence.

Boooooooooo!

This is the fight nobody wants to see. Shite.

arent you in the UK?

fwi understand, the domestic scene is very big. for instance, how did brook get more money fighting golvkin than jacobs
People like brook and know who golovkin is. Bjs is about as popular as a turd in a hot tub amongst hardcore fans and nobody thinks Murray has a chance.

People like brook and know who golovkin is. Bjs is about as popular as a turd in a hot tub amongst hardcore fans and nobody thinks Murray has a chance.

a faded murray has more of a chance against bjs than 147 brook did against the golovkin.

and the chances of anyone in bjs situation wanting to fight jacobs for roughly the same amount as he will be getting to fight murray is zero

a faded murray has more of a chance against bjs than 147 brook did against the golovkin.

and the chances of anyone in bjs situation wanting to fight jacobs for roughly the same amount as he will be getting to fight murray is zero

BJS is a pussy. Let's be honest here

BJS is a pussy. Let's be honest here

well, if youre going to be a pussy its best that you are a rich pussy than a poor pussy

cant fault bjs for that

hes a man with a plan and it doesnt include any risk that cant make him a lot of money

I wouldn't be so sure of that. Thurman gets asked about that fight, and pretty much no other one. And yes, Thurman is ducking Spence.

Thurman is not ducking Spence at all.

He fought Shawn Porter and Danny Garcia back to back. He had surgery directly after unifying the WBA and WBC titles and has been out of action since.

Spence took the IBF belt from Brook 8 months ago which was AFTER Thurman had surgery and he just started getting back into full blown training recently.

How the fuck could he be ducking Spence when he was fighting and beating someone with a much better resume to unify legit belts when Spence didn't even have a belt? Since that fight he's been hurt. Now he is almost back and has a mandatory to deal with so he can keep his belts. None of that is even remotely ducking anyone.

If he refuses to fight Spence and unify all three belts after his mandatory this year then saying he's ducking Spence could ring true but as of right now it's just nonsense. Garcia was a bigger fight and had a better resume and a legit belt when Spence had no belt at all. Since then Thurman has been hurt and hasn't fought anyone while Spence had two good wins and snagged a legit belt. They haven't had a chance to fight yet. That isn't ducking.

When they do fight I think Thurman gets stopped with body shots early.

well, if youre going to be a pussy its best that you are a rich pussy than a poor pussy

cant fault bjs for that

hes a man with a plan and it doesnt include any risk that cant make him a lot of money

I don't begrudge anyone making money.

He should keep his mouth closed them and not waste all of our time in negotiations

I don't begrudge anyone making money.

He should keep his mouth closed them and not waste all of our time in negotiations
I’ll fight Danny jacobs, for one hundred billion dollars!

Seriously calling people out and negotiating like dr evil isn’t making anyone happy and is wasting everyone’s time and gets people who only read fluff pieces by journalists to rant on forums.

I’ll fight Danny jacobs, for one hundred billion dollars!

Seriously calling people out and negotiating like dr evil isn’t making anyone happy and is wasting everyone’s time and gets people who only read fluff pieces by journalists to rant on forums.

Spot on. You know me, I hate bullshit. Just don't waste my golf time lol

arent you in the UK?

Murray has a large local fan base. His fans will make up a large majority of the crowd.

Murray could have arguably be a 2 time world champion, if it wasn't for biased judging, he drew against sturm and in my opiniom beat martinez. Both in there own back yards.

He was the first fighter to take Golovkin 11 rounds.

He will be very motivated for this fight as he knows it is his last shot at a World title.

I wouldn't be suprised if there was an upset and murray gets the win.

He always steps it up a level in world title fights and i think he may pull it off.

6 years ago, I'd have favoured Martin, but now?? Nope. This should be viewed as a gimmie for Billie Jean Saunders....... yep that's what I'm calling him until he actually takes a fight. I'm sure he's crying on his wee pillow over it.

saunders doesn't want to fight jacobs, because he thinks he's gonna get GGG or canelo winner
seriously? because he beat lemieux. i don't think so.

saunders needs to beat a relevant contender (like a jacobs, charlo or murata) to be even considered on anyone's radar
as of now, he's only hyped by english boxing fans
no one else

I want to fuck Jessica Alba while Jessica Biel films it. There's a better chance of that happening then Canders getting 7 million.

Why not have a multi-camera shoot and have both the Jessica's join you?

Back