Billy Joe Saunders vs. Martin Murray on April 14, O2 Arena

Why not have a multi-camera shoot and have both the Jessica's join you?

I don't think they'd sign up for that. At that point I could go for the triple crown of Jessica's and grab a prime Simpson

<OKC16>

arent you in the UK?

fwi understand, the domestic scene is very big. for instance, how did brook get more money fighting golvkin than jacobs

Yeah we generally support our own but BJs may well be the exception to that rule. Hes disl;=iked by pretty much everyone. and murray is shot as a fighter

saunders doesn't want to fight jacobs, because he thinks he's gonna get GGG or canelo winner
seriously? because he beat lemieux. i don't think so.

saunders needs to beat a relevant contender (like a jacobs, charlo or murata) to be even considered on anyone's radar
as of now, he's only hyped by english boxing fans
no one else

He holds the WBO title. Surely that allows him to target other titleholders?

He holds the WBO title. Surely that allows him to target other titleholders?
Yeah, but calling everyone out and seriously asking for the money he is before fighting Martin Murray isn’t going to make you fans, will stop other promoters wasting their time on you and generally make you look like you don’t want the fights.

There’s this guy called canelo, apparently was never gonna fight ggg. Except he did like some of us said he would.

Unless bjs has some seriously deceptive power going on, once ggg, Jacobs or canelo realise he isn’t going to hurt them what’s plan b?

I think BJS is gonna be in for a shock, Murray is gonna be up for this more than any other fight in his career. Its his last chance at landing a title. He should have already been world champion and desevedly feels robbed of being one.

I think murray has a good chance of taking this. I think BJS might have made a mistake in taking this fight, Murray is due some luck in a Title fight, and i wouldn't be suprised if he gets the win.

The general consensus is Murray is shot to shit, and Saunders just made Lemieux look like a moron. What is Murray bringing to the party that everyone is overlooking?

Saunders now lives / trains roughly a mile or so away from me therefore, let's go Billy.

Frank Warren says Canelo's team arent interested in a BJS fight(for obvious reasons) so he's pulling for GGG.

Back