Billy Mitchell under fire - UPDATE: Denies all allegations, says info is coming to clear his name

Interesting story.

I never played Shinobi III but I remember when it was first released. I still remember it making the cover of an issue of EGM that I had and thinking that it looked cool.

As for Twin Galaxies, yes, it definitely still exists:

www.twingalaxies.com

Nice, I remember it went down a few years ago, glad to see it back.

Shinobi III is the greatest video game ever made. I may get back into it and go for that record again. My old record was 380,155(broke the old record by over 100,000) somebody broke it with 394,000 and the current record is like 450,000.

Last edited:
Like what was posted, I always heard he was a really nice guy to people who approached him. I'd expect nothing less from a real American hero and hot sauce king like Billy Mitchell.

The Everyone Knows song scene in that movie was one of my fav, most brilliant scenes I've ever seen.

I'd like to take my kid to one of those old school arcades they show in that movie. Not sure where one is though.

I saw this documentary a few years ago. It was entertaining but not a big deal. I don't know why TS is jizzing his pants over this.

Seriously TS, what's wrong with you? Go out and get some sunlight.

Billy claims they edited it to make him look like shit and make Steve the hero and there is all sorts of stories around that. At the end of the day, who the fuck knows with any of this.

The interesting thing is that, from what I've read, the director said that they actually chose not included certain material that they shot because it would make him look like TOO MUCH of an asshole.

I saw this documentary a few years ago. It was entertaining but not a big deal. I don't know why TS is jizzing his pants over this.

Seriously TS, what's wrong with you? Go out and get some sunlight.

How 'bout this, why don't you worry about your damn self and don't concern yourself with what the fuck I'm doing?

Hmm?

How 'bout this, why don't you worry about your damn self and don't concern yourself over what the fuck I'm doing?

Hmm?
3ZZDU9.gif

Settle down there, killer

Most people who do anything competitively cheat in one way or another.

I knew guys who did COD GB stuff online. Not pros and never comepeted in actual tournaments because they used a keyboard and mouse on Xbox. The advantage that gives you is INSANE. A lot of speed runs of games are passed off as legit, but they're botted.

Most people who do anything competitively cheat in one way or another.

I knew guys who did COD GB stuff online. Not pros and never comepeted in actual tournaments because they used a keyboard and mouse on Xbox. The advantage that gives you is INSANE. A lot of speed runs of games are passed off as legit, but they're botted.

I don't really understand that, especially if there's no money on the line, because it's not like you can actually feel good about the accomplishment or take any pride in it.

I don't really understand that, especially if there's no money on the line, because it's not like you can actually feel good about the accomplishment or take any pride in it.

Some people care more about other people seeing their "accomplishments" more than actually being good at anything.

Yeah I didn't think it was as bad as most people were saying

I thought it was entertaining

It was a fun movie. Not great, but not bad either.

I enjoyed it overall and will probably watch it again one day when I'm just in the mood for something light and charming.

Is there not video of him getting kill screen on pacman?

I thought that was what he was famous for

I thought it was for donkey Kong scoring. Just seems shady to be around so many dudes with questionable reputations in the high score biz. He's more of a DK player / video gamer then I'll ever be so congrats to him as he's parlayed a nice lil career off it.

King of Kong is fake, there was another guy that broke Mitchells 1982 DK record but the directors decided to omit him in favor ofthe story they were telling.

Tim Sczerby

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donkey_Kong_high_score_competition

I'm aware of that. Doesn't really make the doc "fake" though.

You could argue that they were a bit manipulative in the way they crafted the story, but if you call a doc "fake" you're basically saying it's staged/scripted/they just made shit up.

I'm aware of that. Doesn't really make the doc "fake" though.

You could argue that they were a bit manipulative in the way they crafted the story, but if you call a doc "fake" you're basically saying it's staged/scripted/they just made shit up.

There are reports some of it was or there were things that were edited/cut to favor their storyline (both practices are very common in Docs, pumping Iron comes to mind).

Second how much credibility can they have if they ignored the guy that beat Mitchell scores first and make a whole movie about Wiebe chasing that score???

Back