Biohacking Protocol Of An Internet Millionaire

biohacked.entrepreneur

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
The strategies are pretty standard but still pretty interesting for anyone who’s looked into ‘biohacking’.

The guy is a CEO of a company that does half a billion dollars a year in revenue so he definitely has to be high performing. Funny enough he follows a ketogenic diet, fasts frequently and uses ssri’s for mood improvement.

Here’s his whole protocol: https://hackernoon.com/im-32-and-sp...er-extroverted-healthier-happier-2a2e846ae113

I think this is good advice

Never, ever lie about anything to anyone. Counterintuitive, but this seems to be a huge social hack and people like you a lot more if you always tell everyone the truth, no matter how embarrassing or hurtful.

The thing is you can do everything he is doing but the one thing is driving a lot of his life: adderal/mondafil. Take those away that and he is in a completely different place. All of the other stuff is a small effect compared to the stimulants.

I think this is good advice

The thing is you can do everything he is doing but the one thing is driving a lot of his life: adderal/mondafil. Take those away that and he is in a completely different place. All of the other stuff is a small effect compared to the stimulants.

I agree and modafinil which I have taken on and off for many years, is not really a limitless drug, it might help focus your attention on a task at hand but it's not going to improve your IQ.

I agree and modafinil which I have taken on and off for many years, is not really a limitless drug, it might help focus your attention on a task at hand but it's not going to improve your IQ.

I work in tech and I hear all the time that people are on Modafinil and Adderall. THe funny thing is that I was an athlete who was always drug free, and sickened by stuff I saw. Then I get into the working world and I see people doping as well - LOL, it's farcical.

FWIW - I have a bunch of colleagues in SoCal, none of them were really athletes - ever - and they are all completely jacked. SMH.

Back