International Birth Tourism: How Wealthy Chinese Use Loophole To Secure American and Canadian Citizenships

It’s abusing the system. This is how things get ruined for everyone.

I doubt anyone gets seriously affected by it, the vast majority of foreigners having American children are Hispanics and Canadians

Serious question. Do people go through these lengths to get their kids born into other countries?
Obviously. Since America is such a racist shithole ever other country on the map should be higher on the list for birth tourism. Right?

I doubt anyone gets seriously affected by it, the vast majority of foreigners having American children are Hispanics and Canadians

The Chinese are masters of patiently playing the long game. Make no mistake about that

Obviously. Since America is such a racist shithole ever other country on the map should be higher on the list for birth tourism. Right?
That's a pretty doltish response. Not even remotely germane. Why would your first choice of nonsensical response require a reference to racism completely out of thin air? And if I respond to the racism component, the reptilian part of your brain will treat it as some sort of confirmation of some unspoken internal idea.

All in all, just awful posting on your part.

This is very tough to police. It's a shit thing to do, it should absolutely be enforced against, but it's super hard to enforce against, and to prove...

The big problem is the Chinese and Russians buying American homes in crowded cities for "security" with no intention of living here or renting it out.
Yep. Driving prices up and reducing availability for local buyers. Skme cities are now passing bylaws charging a significant tax on owners of onuccupied houses to reduce speculation.

That's a pretty doltish response. Not even remotely germane. Why would your first choice of nonsensical response require a reference to racism completely out of thin air? And if I respond to the racism component, the reptilian part of your brain will treat it as some sort of confirmation of some unspoken internal idea.

All in all, just awful posting on your part.
My response was clearly farcical in nature. Done to highlight the absurdity of some of the accusations that we hear about America and it's people everyday, not the actual issue at hand. If we accept that the United States is as bad as we hear, then clearly other nations are superior and must experience this problem in even greater numbers.

I would hope that most regular war room posters and mods know me well enough to realise that this was said in jest. If you don't appreciate my off colour humour today, I can accept that.

Cheers.

Especially Asian babies

tumblr_mjo4fvssRd1riqgn6o1_250.gif

I was reminded of this PragerU video featuring Stephen Harper while reading the OP:

Back