Bisping Already Trying To Discredit The Inevitable

Not really. He was never top 10 and still isn't. He's a stain on the belt. But hey, that's not just my opinion. Bisping believes it too. That's why he's avoided all contenders for 17 months.

Bisping isn't top 10? Not sure if you're serious here.

GSP doesn't have Bisping-level cardio??? You mean GSP who has taken 8 fights the full 5 rounds and had gas in the tank vs Bisping who has taken a whopping 4 fights 5 rounds. I hope this was a joke.

Let's see after the fight.

Bisping has really good TDD and an uncanny ability to get back to his feet.

I'd be surprised if Georges can wet blanket him for the full 5.

Especially considering bispings size and experience.

He does have the uncanny ability to get up, and his tdd doesn't get enough credit.

The last time Michael Bisping fought a good wrestler his guard got passed 11 times. He got outstruck too.

nintchdbpict000278882363.jpg

I don't feel confident that GSP will win because I have no idea what he will look like, but if he's as much as 30% of what he was last time we saw him, he should comfortably decision Bisping.

Bisping has really good TDD and an uncanny ability to get back to his feet.

I'd be surprised if Georges can wet blanket him for the full 5.

Yeah his TDD was totally killer against Tim Kennedy.

17D88E9F-4496-4E63-95E2-AF7B93DFD445.png

Who is the exact same height as GSP with a similar build.

Said nobody.

Johnny Hendricks =/= Micheal Bisping

That's really the only outlier in this. 5 years is no joke, and who knows what shape GSP will be in. If he's the same as he ever was, Bisping doesn't stand a chance.

5 years? Who the f was your math teacher?

2F6EB83B-02D7-4595-ADAD-AE676B9814C5.gif

5 years? Who the f was your math teacher?

View attachment 288543

You ask the question like you actually know ever math teacher.

You: who the f was your math teacher?

Reply: mrs. Traeger, from Roblin, Manitoba, Canada.

You: pfft, I know that bitch--she got c- in college math classes. She ain't fit to teach math.

Reply: I, I.... I'm sorry, it's a rather small school in a town if 500 people, and she was the only teacher.

You: pheasant!!

Reply: wait, who taught you how to spell???

And on and on and on.

According to Fightmetric, Bisping has a 64% take down defence record. Compared to Woodly, and Jones who are in the high 90s and Aldo who has an even 90%, Bisping's stats are decidedly average. Than again, the other fighters I mentioned consistently beat top contenders and didn't get their belts by a fluke.

This is why you watch fights instead of reading stats.

GSP will win by UD and get unreasonable accolade for accomplishing nothing.

You ask the question like you actually know ever math teacher.

You: who the f was your math teacher?

Reply: mrs. Traeger, from Roblin, Manitoba, Canada.

You: pfft, I know that bitch--she got c- in college math classes. She ain't fit to teach math.

Reply: I, I.... I'm sorry, it's a rather small school in a town if 500 people, and she was the only teacher.

You: pheasant!!

Reply: wait, who taught you how to spell???

And on and on and on.

That was a lot of nothing covering up that you don’t know 4 from 5. Carry on community college grad.

That was a lot of nothing covering up that you don’t know 4 from 5. Carry on community college grad.

I wasn't the first person you were communicating with.

I was just some asshole that decided to jump in to you e-lovers e-quarrel with an epically funny post.

Be nicer to people

I dont even see current GSP as a TOP20 MW regarding his fight ability. It will be a huge upset if he can defeat Bisping.

GSP had big problems in his last fights to implement his td fight strategy and then he went on a 5 year Hiatus. Imo Bisping will dominate him and everyone will kiss Bispings ass after, while in truth again
he will have avoided every dangerous opponent. A near 2 year title reign without even one top10 Opponent. Talk about pathetic.

After Silva it looked like MW being a fantastic exciting division with the best title fights in all weightclasses with Jacare, Rockhold, TRT Vitor, Mousasi, Weidman and now Withaker..etc and UFC
completely fucked everything up. Longterm they could have won so much but decided to go for the quick buck.

The way UFC now protects their champions if they make a buck destroys the longterm credibility bigtime and will cost the UFC alot of money.
It's because of bullshit like this that Romero and jacare are bieng aged out and Gegard left the UFC. Not to mention the fighters not wanting to fight with there not being a clear path to the title. Like you said the top 6-8 middleweights are all beasts and this is the best this division has ever seen and just like that half of the fighters either left or fell off because of this stupid shit the UFC is doing. We'll see what happens with lightweight

It's Bisping's ability to scramble after the takedown that's elite.

The Kennedy fight is the only time in his career that Bisping got held down like that.

Watch the Sonnen or Rashad fight to see what I'm talking about.

He wasn't before his fluke win. And by the way he's avoiding every other contender I guess he sudpects it too.

He is maybe not the best middleweight in the world but he is 100% top 10 material and has been for a long time.

He's basically begging GSP to not take him down. GSP will do whatever the fuck he wants to Bisping whenever he wants!

GSP should have dared Bisping not to eyepoke or nutshot.

Back