Bisping arguably lost to a 5'11, 46 year old senior citizen. His days as champ are numbered.

Theproof

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score

Just let that sink in. You saw what Gegard did to Henderson in comparison to this. Bisping is about to get exposed big time.

If GSP doesn't take Bisping down at will he will still be jabbed to oblivion. The height advantage will not be enough to keep GSP from landing that jab. I think people believe that Bisping is just going to overwhelm GSP if GSP can't take him down but he's going to still have to go through the jab to do so. He's not just going to walk through everything like a Robbie Lawler would. Not against GSP who will have the right hand aimed at his face the whole fight waiting to jab.

Bisping might have some success in the last two rounds because of cardio but by then it will be too late.

Now holla back youngin.....Woo Woo

can't loose the title if you pretend that you will fight but don't ever defend it
<seedat>

He also knocked Rockhold out.

Which was an awesome win but realistically, who else has Bisping KO'd in the first? Let alone the rest of the fight. He's not exactly known for his KO power.

The fight vs Rockhold was best case scenario and those rarely happen in a fight.

I'd bet my life savings that Rockhold rips him to shreds in a rematch. Bisping knows it was a fluke which is why he will never give him a rematch. Dude is literally trying to retire because he's afraid of Luke.

That fight was embarrassing for Bisping.

He was getting hit with the exact same shot that laid him out in their first fight. Even worse, Henderson looked like he had just risen from an Egyptian tomb and still caught Bisping with it over and over.

That fight was embarrassing for Bisping.

He was getting hit with the exact same shot that laid him out in their first fight. Even worse, Henderson looked like he had just risen from an Egyptian tomb and still caught Bisping with it over and over.
Hendo had back problem for a while before that fight.

Wasn't able to wrestle at all.

Bisping kinda s*ck tbh...

Let's be real here Hendo would kill GSP if he landed 1 punch.

People are fond of pointing out the size difference between Bisping and GSP and that it will be a tough fight for GSP.

They forget about *skill* difference. GSP is a big welterweight GOAT.

Bisping is... you know, Bisping. Mediocre talent that had his life change when he landed that punch on Rockhold.

arguably?

nah bruh, he straight up lost. Dan was robbed.

Yeah size difference is not that big

20170303064256_IMG_5335.JPG

N bisping gonna have 10 pounds (at most) on fight night

+ their reach is similar

Gsp already faced fighters like bisping in condit n Diaz (you could add hardy as well) n beat them pretty easily.

The only ? Is gonna be gsp performance post usada

i think he's about the 5th best WW, and that he may very well win his 2nd title "defense".

UFC always was a sport/entertainment hybrid, but their handling of the 185 division in the last 18 months is a new low.

and frankly, i'm watching this card for the other fights. if they didn't stack the card, i would skip this mockery of a title bout.

now let's be very clear; this is when Bisping fans come in and defend his actions by saying it's a smart business decision. i 100% agree that Bisping is doing the best thing for Bisping. UFC deserves the blame here.

and i also am 100% CONFIDENT that if lil Nog took a title fight on 4 days notice, won, and then defended the 205 belt against Soko and then Anderson Silva, Bisping's biggest supporters would not shrug it off. i would be just frustrated with that scenario as i am with this one. i would be consistent. they would not.

Last edited:
rSUh6eR.gif

His neck is jacked, his back, his knees etc everything is going bad on him.. lifetime of wrestling and combat does that.

Limited freaking movement while challenging for the tittle.. this is our modern MMA and with all that he still put a beating on that 'champ' would have won if not UK, what does that tell you about Bisping.

Just let that sink in. You saw what Gegard did to Henderson in comparison to this. Bisping is about to get exposed big time.

If GSP doesn't take Bisping down at will he will still be jabbed to oblivion. The height advantage will not be enough to keep GSP from landing that jab. I think people believe that Bisping is just going to overwhelm GSP if GSP can't take him down but he's going to still have to go through the jab to do so. He's not just going to walk through everything like a Robbie Lawler would. Not against GSP who will have the right hand aimed at his face the whole fight waiting to jab.

Bisping might have some success in the last two rounds because of cardio but by then it will be too late.

Now holla back youngin.....Woo Woo

46 is a senior citizen now?? haha I know we like to exaggerate on here, but that's just being retarded...haha

I hate that the 10 point must system even gave Bisping a chance to win that fight.

Pride scoring FTW. Dan murked him that night and everyone watching knows it.

Back