Bisping arguably lost to a 5'11, 46 year old senior citizen. His days as champ are numbered.

GSP tapped to strikes by a 5 ft 5 midget who never beat a decent welterweight in his life.

Hendo had back problem for a while before that fight.

Wasn't able to wrestle at all.

Bisping kinda s*ck tbh...

Hendo was never a good mma wrestler. and has gotten out wrestled more times than I can count...hendo beats guys with his big punch..that's it..

GSP tapped to strikes by a 5 ft 5 midget who never beat a decent welterweight in his life.

I doubt GSP would have suurvived a bomb from Hendo.
Bisping might be half blind, old, battleworn and way past his prime, but he beats most guys in toughness.

GSP is a special fighter, and a talent we have rarely seen in MMA, but I think Bisping will beat him.

You gotta admit...that was probably the biggest fluke of all time....remember the rematch? gsp whooped his little ass...

Last edited:
TRT Henderson can beat the crap of lots of young wolves

That fight was embarrassing for Bisping.

He was getting hit with the exact same shot that laid him out in their first fight. Even worse, Henderson looked like he had just risen from an Egyptian tomb and still caught Bisping with it over and over.
<45>

46 is a senior citizen now?? haha I know we like to exaggerate on here, but that's just being retarded...haha
In mma years it's like 110. Post drug testing that is. Pre drug tests 46 was just getting started

bispings striking looked good that fight and hendo looked solid himself for being 46 and being way past it. it was a good style match up for hendo since bisping doesnt have big punch power and he isnt very explosive/quick like when vitor destroyed hendo 2x......this was a good matchup for both guys. i dont put much stock into it when it comes to judging bisping

Bisping got a hometown decision against Henderson.

Bruh.. it's Hendo. Folks aren't giving that bad dude the credit he deserves for his game at 46y/o.

I'm fine with the idea Bisping isn't a lock to win any upcoming match, but stop using Hendo as a reason. If I travelled four decades into the future, 86y/o Hendo would still beat me bloody in a fight.

Bruh.. it's Hendo. Folks aren't giving that bad dude the credit he deserves for his game at 46y/o.

I'm fine with the idea Bisping isn't a lock to win any upcoming match, but stop using Hendo as a reason. If I travelled four decades into the future, 86y/o Hendo would still beat me bloody in a fight.
Unfortunately Hendo's career choice probably means he won't be alive at 86. Probably won't make it to 70.

I'm just glad the fight isn't in the UK. I don't Bisping to get a free win like these ones.

UFC 75 - vs Matt Hamill
UFC Fight Night 85 - vs Anderson Silva
UFC 204 vs Dan Henderson

The UK judges are the most crooked when Bisping is involved. It's pretty pathetic how he was dominated by Hamill and Hendo and knocked out by Silva and still managed to get the wins.

Back