Bisping by sub round 5 - $10 outlay to win $1760

SMEGMA

Double Yellow Card
Banned
Reaction score
Worth laying down my cold, hard cash or is it as good as taking a match to a $10 note?

Edit: Updated with betting slip:

eHU9PvU.jpg

Last edited:
I'd go with the match, you'll get the same return as the bet but it'll be quicker.

Almost as unlikely as GSP by KO.

But Bisping won a fight by armbar in 2005.

The only way that happens is if he punches his way into the submission, putting GSP in a dazed and confused state and then slapping on a choke.

But in that event, he'd probably just keep punching anyway...maybe GSP will submit to strikes #kidding

Sub?

tenor.gif

Those odds are pretty much right lol.

Bisping could absolutely win via sub in the 5th.

Why not ?

He has the cardio, GSP has the cardio, if Bisping is losing on the scorecards why wouldn't he attempt a sub in the fifth ?

Bisping could absolutely win via sub in the 5th.

Why not ?

He has the cardio, GSP has the cardio, if Bisping is losing on the scorecards why wouldn't he attempt a sub in the fifth ?
If Bisping boxes GSP's face for 4 rounds, GSP could quit, leading to an RNC in the 5th.

Seem's like a Longshot but could be fun to drop $10 and see what happens.

If Bisping boxes GSP's face for 4 rounds, GSP could quit, leading to an RNC in the 5th.

Or it could look like Silva Sonnen.

GSP lnp for 5 rounds, with a miracle sub by Bisping at the end of the 5th.

Bisping is lengthy, could happen.

The problem you have now smegma (other than your username) is if you don't put the bet on and it happens...
You've put yourself into a corner by thinking about it this much.
Do it

Lottery ticket, 5$ outlay to win 2 500 000$!!

I'd bet 10 on a Bisping Sub for every round. Easy $50 toss, and semi legendary bet if the sub happens. I'm even tempted to throw a hundo at that 5th round, just on the off chance that 15G's comes in.

mcmahon.gif

Bisping tko in 4th imo. But 10 bucks aint a lot you might hit the lottery

If GSP taps to strikes in the 5th, I propose that a Sherdog HOF be created, and this thread be on the first ballot.

I don't see GSP making in to the 5th round. He's getting KO'd by R3

I'd bet 10 on a Bisping Sub for every round. Easy $50 toss, and semi legendary bet if the sub happens. I'm even tempted to throw a hundo at that 5th round, just on the off chance that 15G's comes in.

mcmahon.gif
just buy a loteery ticket, you will have a chance that millions come in, and the probability of it happening are certainly greater than bisping's submission too

Back