Bisping by sub round 5 - $10 outlay to win $1760

200.gif

A: You dont know anything about probabilities.

B: GSP has already tapped to strikes once (counts as a submission in betting), it might actually be a +EV bet.

Lol if you could not decipher the meaning of my post you're either

A: an idiot which there is no point in talking to you further
B: so literal you cannot have a conversation with through text because nothing is interpreted perfectly
C: your some kind of a wizard who can see the future and think bad bets are good because you know the outcome of the future....are you a wizard?

Its a bad bet guy we all know it. The Serra thing was an insane outcome for it to happen again would be very unlikely the post was a statement of generalization just to show how bad the bet was in my view not to be taken as a literal statement. Which everyone but you seemed to understand

Last edited:
Lol if you could not decipher the meaning of my post you're either

A: an idiot which there is no point in talking to you further
B: so literal you cannot have a conversation with through text because nothing is interpreted perfectly

You brainfarted. Accept it an move on.

C: your some kind of a wizard who can see the future and think bad bets are good because you know the outcome of the future....are you a wizard?

I can tell you have zero understanding about betting. Stop embarrasing yourself.

Its a bad bet guy we all know it. The Serra thing was an insane outcome for it to happen again would be very unlikely the post was a statement of generalization just to show how bad the bet was in my view not to be taken as a literal statement. Which everyone but you seemed to understand

Its tapping to strikes + all other submissions as well. You can say "we all know its a bad bet" all you want, but the reality is you didnt give any analysis of why the % of Bisping by sub in round 5 is worse than 1 out of 176. You probably couldnt even if you tried because you sound so simple minded. You just pulled your opinion out of your ass and know act like "everyone knows" its the truth wihtout any evidence.

Wont read your answer, bye.

You brainfarted. Accept it an move on.

I can tell you have zero understanding about betting. Stop embarrasing yourself.

Its tapping to strikes + all other submissions as well. You can say "we all know its a bad bet" all you want, but the reality is you didnt give any analysis of why the % of Bisping by sub in round 5 is worse than 1 out of 176. You probably couldnt even if you tried because you sound so simple minded. You just pulled your opinion out of your ass and know act like "everyone knows" its the truth wihtout any evidence.

Wont read your answer, bye.

First the tapping to strikes only counts as a submission if that is the official ruling something the last fight was not so perhaps fact check things it was declared a TKO with no addendum to tapping to strikes and before you go on and say it is never done that way, it is there are multiple instances of tapping to strikes.

Bisping by Sub in the 1st 2nd 3rd 4th or 5th is a bad bet. Because he has not had a submission win in the entirity of his UFC career. It is very unlikely GSP will be his first.

For the reason that if the fight goes to the ground unless he has him really badly hurt he is likely going to be trying to get back to the feet against a superior grappler.

Not everything is literal guy everyone got it but you, but stay with that way of looking at things it will take you far.

Back