Bisping claims he knocked out 3 sparring partners last week

rGFzGi7.gif
<{jackyeah}>

"3 sparring partners: The gym janitor, cab driver & some dude who just joined the gym."

I'm sure it wasnt Miocic, Velasquez and Overeem right

Remember, this is the same guy who claimed to have fought AND FINISHED Anderson, Rockhold, and Hendo consecutively. Seems like Bisping has taken to lying his ass off lately.

This gif is like a bad car accident, it hurts to look, but you just can't turn away.

edit: And I'm amazed how can a professional fighter (i.e. someone who trains for a living) look this bad.

I hate the Irish and English.

We need an American/Canadian to humble those motherfuckers.

Bisping has several embarrassing losses, including one of the worst knockout losses in mma history. It's what happened every time he fought an elite fighter until rockhold threw the fight away by fighting like an idiot.
If he hasn't been humbled yet, it won't ever happen.

If you're knocking out your sparring partners, find yourself better sparring partners.

I hate the Irish and English.

We need an American/Canadian to humble those motherfuckers.
There's no need to get all cunty and nationalistic about it. I hate Bisping too and come from the same place.

After 17 months of shameless ducking and faking injuries to avoid having to fight contenders, I'm surprised anybody takes Bisping's word seriously. Unless of course he drafted in fly weights to spar.

It's quite well known bisping KO's people he gets in for sparring. These aren't his team mates though, paid sparring partners.

If you believe his own words he was knocking out heavyweights a few years ago.
Well he was a LHW originally so that's not beyond the realm of possibility, nobodies stating they're top heavyweights.

revenge for getting KTFO in actual fights or why does he do it?

He knocked out Rockhold in training, becoming the unofficial Strikeforce champ. Then, ko'ed him to become the UFC champ. 2-1 baby<28>

Back