Bisping is going to dominate Gastelum

13 others

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Sherdog thinks everyone is only as good as their last fight. Bisping is better than gastelum everywhere. Yeah it's short notice but Bisping was just training for his biggest fight ever. Bisping is going to win an easy fight, I have no idea how Fastelum is even being picked here. Ping going to lose rd 1 and dominate the next 4 of it even goes the diatance.

Ping bless

Last edited:
It's a high risk high reward fight for Bisping.

dana_zpsmtczr7za.gif

Let's hope so.

He hasn't taken enough time to recover from that last knockdown in the GSP fight.

Not that I like Bisping, but just really dislike Gastelum.

Kelvin’s probably gonna bum rush Bisping early doors, n has a good chance of wiping him out if he catches him clean.

Say what you want about Bisping but the guy is a warrior. Taking a short notice fight only 3 weeks after being choked to hell by GSP ? That earn some of my respect

Never really liked the guy but...he has heart.

I just think it's funny that Bisping is finally fighting a top 10 opponent after he lost the belt.

Gastelum has a better standup,he gets a KO.

It would be interesting to see what the consensus is about GSP's win over Bisping if Kelvin knocks Bisping silly.

depends on which Gastelum shows up to fight. everytime I start buying into his hype he loses

Tough fight for Teh Count, but I will never rule him out of a fight again after what he did to Salt Luke City.

The guy always comes to fight with everything he has.

if he didnt get his ass whooped 20 days before this fight i would take bisping

I hope he does win. It will also look bad for GSP if the guy he beat to become the MW champion gets destroyed less than a month later by a short WW who is ranked #9 at middleweight

bisping is highly overrated . no one ever paid attention to him until his ko vs rockhold. he took this fight just to avoid the real fighters like romero, rockhold , weidman etc...

He’s about to be 0-2 against Welterweights

bisping is highly overrated . no one ever paid attention to him until his ko vs rockhold. he took this fight just to avoid the real fighters like romero, rockhold , weidman etc...
To be fair I think the exact opposite and that he gets very little credit by people that hate him.

Back