Bisping lost $400k

coming off 2 straight losses and now this? life has been handing bisping lemons pretty bad lately and while i'm not big on him i do feel it for a guy that is doing his best to pad his wallet a bit before he has to move on. this sure isn't going to help.

It's called

image-1247.jpeg

Article says it is from 2005-2011. Checked Wikipedia and thats 20 fights, 15 in the UFC.

Works out to 20k per fight, though i imagine most of it is from later in that timeframe when he started making better money.

Maybe thats why he got new management, didnt want to pay that much.
this..

Bisping got fucked here.

Jeebus...

Sounds like both his mgmt, and himself are a little shady. And, yet the guy has more reported earnings from the UFC than any other fighter.

giphy.gif

Wasn't this what he and rampage fell out over? And bisping said he was lying

How long did it take the manager to finish him?

I'm guessing the manager's been wanting the money since 2011. So Bisping ducked him for 6 years and then was finished in 11 days of trial. Credit to his cardio!

What did rampage say
I can't remember exactly it was years ago, but bisping and rampage were tight. Rampage even moved over to wolfslair (the people who just sued bisping) and rampage called him a traitor for not paying what he owed before he left (which apparently now is true)

1492738911648.jpg
Wut a rightful wanker. This bloke warrants a right gobsmack from the Queen mum.

It would appear that Bisping is even more dishonorable.
nah dude..this kind of shit is ALWAYS the managers being greedy fucking leeches.

It's like that shit with Hendricks and his team wanting 50% of his earnings once he started to make big money.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back