Bisping lost $400k

I can't remember exactly it was years ago, but bisping and rampage were tight. Rampage even moved over to wolfslair (the people who just sued bisping) and rampage called him a traitor for not paying what he owed before he left (which apparently now is true)
"I was going through another court case that you guys don't know about. I was always cool with Bisping, helped him train. I even paid half on some of his training camps, but he wanted me to pay for his sparring partners. He would hurt my sparring partners and all this bulls**t. I would never care. I was always cool with him. Then he gave a statement against me in the other lawsuit. That's bulls**t. How you going to do that to somebody who helped you out?"
Rampage Jackson

Don't fuck with Australia. They may appear to be the land of boomerangs and knifey-spoony but they have their business in order and they don't put up with bullshit.

Tax evaders are scumbags; they rob the rest of us.
Can't feel too bad. Too bad because I like Mike as a fighter/entertainer - but he seems to be a shitty person.

Lol please Yoel knock him out somewhere in a corner so his 2017 will be even shittier.

nah dude..this kind of shit is ALWAYS the managers being greedy fucking leeches.

It's like that shit with Hendricks and his team wanting 50% of his earnings once he started to make big money.
Almost certainly the manager is in court trying to enforce a contract that Bisping SIGNED. Once Bisping started making more money it occurred to him that the manager's percentage is adding up to real money. So Bisping wanted out. Too bad Bisping.

Before TUF, regional stuff. Four of the fights were in a promotion called CWFC.

Cage Warriors, it's still on Fight Pass.

They never had anyone good though, their former champions include Bisping, Kampmann, Mousasi, Dan Hardy, oh and some guy called Conor McGregor won their LW and FW belts.

Guessing it's the fat guy from wolfslair

Even rampage said bisping screwed him

The guy can't stop ducking people. I'm surprise the courts were able to find Micheal Bisping.

Thats alot of money

Nah he made a ton of money. That is chump change.
$420,000+ is far from chump change to Michael Bisping. He's made good money, but not fuck you money. And he's getting ready to retire at 39-years-old with four other people to support. That's a big hit.

People who work for the tax office are morons. Don't they realise that if a UFC fighter is paid 1 million, after fight camp, dietitian fees, manager fees, movement camp and traveling expenses, they are practically in debt.

Gotta pay your bills.

Bisping is not looking like a very stand up guy with this kind of nonsense.

This has been ongoing for a while. He had to attend court in London a while back to.
I can’t help but feel he knew this was coming and it had to play a part in his decision to fight kelvin that quick

Before TUF, regional stuff. Four of the fights were in a promotion called CWFC.
I saw most of his cagewarriors fights live.
It’s crazy that I didn’t know it at the time how far some of these guys would get but I also saw Bigfoot silva, dan hardy and the future hall of famer Ross pointon.
A little look back at those fight cards and I see Rosi Sexton, Martin Kampmann, Jeff Monson and the one and only mark Goddard fighting on one of them.
There’s a few names there.
I remember one of them being hosted by Ian the machine freeman

Last edited:
How much did Bisping have to pay the teenager he choked out in July?

Back