Bisping lost to Chael Sonnen....

brawlnsprawl

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
GSP bout to top control the sh!t out of Bisping. 50-45, 50-45, 49-46 St. Pierre

09_Sonnen_Bisping_12.jpg

No, size matters and Chael is a cheater. With USADA Bisping is undefeated.

That fight could have gone either way

At least go with the Whineddy fight if you want to talk wrestling domination over Teh count.

Bisping via round 4 TKO

Michael has definitely improved since he fought Chael. GSP has a shot with wrestling, but he's much smaller than the guys that have defeated Bisping with it and coming off a long layoff. I think Bisping takes it, but will be very impressed if GSP can pull off the win. Not an easy fight for him to return to.

Lol I remember watching that fight live. I was caught in the Chael hype, and remember being scared Bisping won. Chael went on to get wrecked I was so pissed. That being said I hope GSP dumps Bisping on his head

If we are using mma math...Silva beat Chael, Chael beat Bisping, Bisping beat Silva. So, past fights don't mean shit.

I watched Sonnen vs Bisping, and I don't believe Bisping lost that fight. Somebody was paid to keep Silva vs Sonnen II alive. LOL

That was a very close fight. With todays scoring, Bisping would have won that fight. GSP is a special fighter, and sure no joke, but Chael is bigger and a better wrestler.

Chael has said GSP is very strong, buut he also said that GSP is a midget and should stay at ww, and avoid the big boys at mw.. and he has said that Yushin is the strongest guy in all of UFC... Chael is funny, but hardly a good source.

I can't stand Bisping but he won that fight in my opinion.

At least he didn't lose by submission in one round.

bork1}

GSP was better than a roided Sonnen. Take that for what you will.

No, size matters and Chael is a cheater. With USADA Bisping is undefeated.
Size matters in some cases.. but Tim Kennedy, Wand, Rashad and Hendo all beat Bisping and all are similar size to GSP.. height and weight.

Back