Bisping: Rogan makes $75,000 an episode from podcast

That's just not true at all. He gets 100k people to watch him for 6-7 hours every day and a shit load of donations. I love Rogan but he doesn't have nearly as large of a consistent viewer base.
This new gamer culture is stupid.. they love to wacth a dude playing a game for 7 hours ? and he has donations ?? like he is sick, can die soon and he is a genius humanity can't let die ??? damn

Ryan made $11 million last year reviewing toys and playing around...Ryan for the win

I know a middle of the road YouTuber personally. He averages 750-800k views per vid. He makes about 1500 per million views before taxes.. and taxes are huge for him... But he also says the algorithm is very fickle so his payout doesnt always follow that number.

Also youtuve ad revenue has decreased subatantially over the last couple years. A million views would equal like 8k couple years ago.
I wouldnt call that middle of the road. You have to be rich as fuck to think thats middle

I know this space well. We do a lot of podcast advertising.

He makes $60K-$100K per episode. Let's say $80K. Bangs out an average of 4 a week (sometimes 2 a day).
His cost (Jaime) might be $5K MAX per episode.

All guests pay their way there. It's a huge marketing opportunity to be there. If anyone has anything to sell, they'll pull 6 figures in sales. My friend Ben Greenfield concurred.

Bottom line he's getting $50K per show before taxes. So he's pulling in around 10 million a year before taxes.

He doesnt advertise? The first segment of every podcast is him advertising a bunch of shit before he gets to his guest lol shows you dont even listen to his podcasts

Read after my post you quoted and see were was a constructive discussion.

Cliffs - I've only listened to his podcast through YouTube, and didn't know at the time of my quoted post his uploaded ITunes podcasts have ads at the beginning.

So simmer down with the 'shows you dont even listen to his podcasts,' green belt.

He has stock in 1 company he advertises. His last mma podcast he advertised, onnit then red dead redemption 2, creed 2, and vital farms......you talk out of your ass. He is making bank with cpm's and even youtube. His elon podcast is a 40k payout on the lower end just with youtube revenue.

You are clearly talking out of your ass if you think the Musk podcast is generating $40k in revenue from YouTube alone. Yet again, proving you know jack shit about CPMs and the way they are actually generated via YouTube ads.

3-4 sponsors / episode...I'd assume max 5k per plug = 15-20k.
Just over a million views on average on youtube. What does that bring in?
What's his average downloads on iTunes?

So youtube and iTunes brings in ~50k. Does that make sense given his viewership? Any youtubers here to back this up?

Why on earth are you lot so interested in what revenue another man's podcast generates? 20 pages?

Christ.

I agree $75k is probably not including taxes and operating costs. I'd guess he pockets closer to $10-20k per episode. That's still not bad, though. At 100 episodes a year he's making $2 million take home.

What operating costs?

He's purpose built a podcast studio at his home, the outlay is just paying Young Jamie's salary.

Fuck off you commie scum.

Also, how in the hell do you make 75k from a free podcast? Ad money can't be that much.

How do free tv shows make ad money?

If you have millions of listeners that space comes at a premium.

One guy posted in here who works in the ad-revenue space and he reckoned that's about right.

The people who listen to him should be sterilized. Theyre part of the problem.

Can Bisping prove this or is this pure hearsay and speculation? 3 episodes a week over the course of the year is almost 12 million. I have sceptical hippo eyes on that figure
It's one of the biggest podcasts on the planet. Why wouldn't it generate millions? Shitty tv shows do?

The people who listen to him should be sterilized. Theyre part of the problem.
Translation: "But not me. I stand here before you as an example of how you should live. Follow me and everything will be alright"

God complex

What operating costs?

He's purpose built a podcast studio at his home, the outlay is just paying Young Jamie's salary.

Travel & accommodation expenses for his guests. And I'm sure he's got more support staff in the background helping out, who we don't see.

I'm sure he's losing over half of that money to costs + taxes. It's difficult to put a clear number on these things without knowing more details, though.

I wouldnt call that middle of the road. You have to be rich as fuck to think thats middle
middle of the road for youtube, considering there are ppl getting 5-10 million views per vid.. and artists making 100m views.

and hes actually a pretty normal dude. doesnt have a super nice car... he bought a house, which hes still paying off...

im not rich either..

Travel & accommodation expenses for his guests. And I'm sure he's got more support staff in the background helping out, who we don't see.

I'm sure he's losing over half of that money to costs + taxes. It's difficult to put a clear number on these things without knowing more details, though.

Bast majority of the guests are people who live in California or are in town for something.

Probably does have more staff though.

3-4 sponsors / episode...I'd assume max 5k per plug = 15-20k.
Just over a million views on average on youtube. What does that bring in?
What's his average downloads on iTunes?

So youtube and iTunes brings in ~50k. Does that make sense given his viewership? Any youtubers here to back this up?
"average" youtuber makes 1200-2000 per million views. but it varies so much youtube algorithm is based on sooooo many factors.

he deserves every penny

he started it in his house in like 2009 not for money but because he LOVED it

people only see the money now and talk shit but he's been perfecting this craft for years and brought podcasts to the mainstream

Crazy that youtube pays about $1000 for every million views. I dont think he uses the youtube ad feature either but I could be wrong

This dude has the best jobs in the world. All he does is:

1. Smoke weed
2. Talk shit with a bunch of stoners(and some respectable people like Neil DeGrasse)
3. Watch and commentate on UFC fights
4. Meet a lot of rich and famous people
5. Work out in his gym, cycle on/off

Plus he gets paid very well for doing so.
giphy.gif

Back