Bisping: Rogan makes $75,000 an episode from podcast

JR and his revenue streams is where I'm trying to be at..

I think its highly probable some kids make a fortune on Youtube with way less subs.

Podcast downloads and youtube views in millions,with Youtube if someone watches part or all of a clip it ranks in figures much ,much higher with the long duration of JRE and regular full length listening by audience also factor in a lot of the stuff is hot on social media and in the eyes/ears of the general public conspiracies,MMA ,McGregor so people outside the JRE world are drawn in for example some of the channels that just show a short segment of the show and rehash bits still get millions of views.

In the vast world of Youtube there arent many that must get such a long duration of show and such a high number of views so regularly ,so factor all that in and ad revenue it's gotta be sky high .

Fair play to the guy ive got a real love hate view of Joe sometimes he goes back on what he says or is just a dick but other times he is great at shutting up while still leading/guiding the best out of guests ,im amazed how he hardly puts a foot wrong in his speech and word selection so on the ball I cant imagine anyone else doing it better.

Works hard plays hard fair play to the old fuck

Nah. Don't be naive. No one works for free plus why bother? If he really made anywhere close to 75K per Podcast I'm certain that he would rather do a Fight Companion episode with his buddies than have to deal with all the stress of fight week.

Why is Dana White still working?

I've listened to most of the last 300 JRE podcasts, and there hasn't been a single "This podcast is brought to you by ________" ad ever recited on any show he's done.

I do know he used to do ads at the beginning of his podcasts, like his famous fleshlight ads, but there hasn't been any for a number of years.

<{MindBrown}><{MindBrown}><{MindBrown}>

Cmon man.

Que than the clip of Rogan talking about how you dont need money to be happy. Funny, the only people saying that are the people with money.

Que than the clip of Rogan talking about how you dont need money to be happy. Funny, the only people saying that are the people with money.

You have to put it in context. Joe has repeatedly said over many years, he felt a huge pressure drop once he initially made enough money to be stable. Not rich, just well capable of paying his rent and immediate expenses.

So he's clearly defined that its important for your mental and physical well being to earn enough money to have the basic things you need squared away.

When it comes to being 'rich' his point is pretty much in line with many studies on the topic - once you get past a certain baseline income, happiness doesn't go up with increase in wealth. Some argue its diminishing returns.

Other studies seem to prove out how you spend time/money is more correlated with happiness and satisfaction then how much you have. Experiences and giving rank really high.

75 000$ seems a bit high, but even then...
After taxes, that's 38k or so, then you factor the flight tickets for the guests and hotel, etc. that's probably another 5-10k.

Still 20-25k tax free per episode is really nice money on top of his sponsors and his UFC job. The guy easily makes 5-10M a year before taxes to sit around and talk.
he's probably got it all funnelled into a U.S. Corporation to lower his taxrate. Dudes like that have GOOD tax attorneys.....

You all are losing sight. He IS the Johnny Carson/Jay Leno of this generation. Take one look at Jay Lenos fleet of cars and tell me Joe does it for free. Lol

Read after my post you quoted and see were was a constructive discussion.

Cliffs - I've only listened to his podcast through YouTube, and didn't know at the time of my quoted post his uploaded ITunes podcasts have ads at the beginning.

So simmer down with the 'shows you dont even listen to his podcasts,' green belt.

Id rather be a green belt and post right shit instead of being your belt and post wrong shit.

Research more before you post something dumb.

This new gamer culture is stupid.. they love to wacth a dude playing a game for 7 hours ? and he has donations ?? like he is sick, can die soon and he is a genius humanity can't let die ??? damn
I don’t know how many people watch for 7 hours a day (maybe 10%?) so it’s most likely a rotation of people coming in and out, which makes the 100k constant viewers even more impressive. It’s the new sport for a lot of younger people. Hence why it’s on big channels now. I swear I read something that said he’s making upwards a million per month off the stream alone. His YouTube is probably close to this and anything else streamers do, no clue through what else they do though .

Did you know that Rogan called many UFC events for free back in the day?
In a sense. He did it in exchange for fight tickets for him and his friends. He even stopped commentating for a few years, mostly because he just wanted to watch the fights, not call them.

Pretty much all this.

If Rogan made anywhere close to 75K per Podcast. He wouldn't even bother calling an entire 4-5 hour PPV event for 100K.
He loves MMA though, you can tell he's passionate about it and would probably do it for free.

Can Bisping prove this or is this pure hearsay and speculation? 3 episodes a week over the course of the year is almost 12 million. I have sceptical hippo eyes on that figure
I believe it, multiple sources said the same thing before. Joe Rogan's podcasts are famous worldwide, I'm from Brazil and have seen people who have never seen UFC talking about the guy (and also they didn't know he worked on the UFC).

Back