Bisping says Conor was "charged up"

Fstepp

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
and was using above normal human strength since the Dolly Parton is heavy as hell.

3:50

Was it adrenaline or "something else"?

Last edited:
Adrenaline would have been pumping like mad no doubt plus he got himself enraged.

But it's no secret he does cocaine and imo (as someone who has done alot of drugs) he does pills aswell, ecstasy, MD etc.

I know for a fact i've seen videos of him and he is gurning hard and pilled off his face.

Lol

Mighty mouse couldda got out of bed with the flu and done the same. Dollys aren't hundreds of pounds

Ohhh, irish jabroni was charged up all right...

giphy.gif

Conor is far stronger than your average human.

Booga Suga ruin lives man....

Monster energy drinks, Conor will use the maclife footage to shoot a commercial for them.

Doesn't make any sense that he would have cocaine on him at the time. He would've had to either take it internationally into the states from Ireland which is dumb as Fuck and could land him in actual prison or he had a cocaine hook up in Brooklyn for some reason. And went right from the airport to his Brooklyn cocaine dealer, do a bunch of it with his cronies and then go to the Barclays center. Makes zero sense to me.

He's a professional athlete, of course he's pretty strong. That said though, not all dolly's are heavy as fuck. Some can actually be quite light, but like bisping said, some are not.

Back