Bisping says Conor was "charged up"

"there's people that aren't fighters in this fucking van, there's females"

WMMA must be done away with before someone gets hurt.

this was discussed at length in another thread comprised of people who work with dollies, including myself. that particular dolly is no more than 40 pounds. thank you.

this was discussed at length in another thread comprised of people who work with dollies, including myself. that particular dolly is no more than 40 pounds. thank you.

fucking dolly experts and everything on here. Sherdog: Only the best

Doesn't make any sense that he would have cocaine on him at the time. He would've had to either take it internationally into the states from Ireland which is dumb as Fuck and could land him in actual prison or he had a cocaine hook up in Brooklyn for some reason. And went right from the airport to his Brooklyn cocaine dealer, do a bunch of it with his cronies and then go to the Barclays center. Makes zero sense to me.
He is filthy rich. He could have a runner for each elicit drug and each flavor of prostitute in each of his favorite towns. One text is all it takes, or even a facebook update. His runner will get the shit with a smile because he knows he will be reimbursed.

That's the UFC hyping Conors next fight. Bisping turned into a "yes, mate".

fucking dolly experts and everything on here. Sherdog: Only the best

i speak the truth. i know that dolly. wanting to hang from Conor's boner or for that matter wanting to nut-hate him, won't change that fact.

BITCH

lol

jk

but not

am

would?

I was at a Lowe's home improvement store last week looking at cabinets and counter tops with my wife, when we ran across a display of dolly's. The very first thing I thought of was the McGregor bus incident. I was curious, and I started to pick the dolly's up and lift them over my head to see just how much of a challenge it was. The basic dolly wasn't much of a feat, but the heavier duty dolly's, like the ones used for fridges and such, did have a bit of weight. I would be more impressed if it was the heavier duty model that Conor threw at the bus. I haven't examined the tape close enough to see which type of dolly McGregor launched , but I do think I was making the McGregor face while I was acting out the scene in Lowe's. I wonder if anyone who saw me wondered what in the hell I was doing. Or, if someone saw me and knew exactly what I was doing.

mcgregor.jpg

Jesus Christ! How is he doing that? That thing must be nearly 20 lb's!!!!

"there's people that aren't fighters in this fucking van, there's females"

WMMA must be done away with before someone gets hurt.

Actually there where a few fighters wife's in the bus Moricano's (sp) wife was among them.

Lol, dude was clearly on dope.

Which wouldn’t even be a big deal if he hadn’t have acted like a jackass.

and was using above normal human strength since the Dolly Parton is heavy as hell.

3:50

Was it adrenaline or "something else"?

What do you call Dolly Parton doing the backstroke?

Islands in the stream.

There is zero proof that he has a drug addiction of any kind... and I kind of find it unlikely considering how disciplined he is with food, training, etc.
There is "literally" a thread a while back where a guy was at a party with Conor where he was doing blow. And he had vids of him and what looked like hookers. Use the search engine. I bet it is still here.

People that think Conor's was on le coco have simply never done le coco. When you are on the yay, you just want to sit, grind your teeth and talk for a half hour, and then you crash. I've prolly done more drugs than this whole board combine, tho it is nothing to brag about and certainly has not aided my life. If we saw anything, it was roid rage and alcohol meet and met, but chances are it was just Conor thinking he was above the law, loving the camera and trying to regain the spotlight.

Adrenaline would have been pumping like mad no doubt plus he got himself enraged.

But it's no secret he does cocaine and imo (as someone who has done alot of drugs) he does pills aswell, ecstasy, MD etc.

I know for a fact i've seen videos of him and he is gurning hard and pilled off his face.
no that's just you wanting to feel better about yourself, you wish you were him but you're just a nobody on drugs

He doesn’t say “charged up” until 4:50ish if anyone is wondering. Bisping is funny as hell.

Back