Bisping says he could beat Brendan Schaub in a fight

UFC 230 seems like it needs some backup fights. Book it, Dana.

Bader beat Mitrione soundly so it's certainly possible that Bisping could beat Schaub.

Bisping seems to have more of a fighting spirit than Schaub anyway who admitted he didn't really belong in the Octagon. Bisping is certainly the more skilled fighter also.

People on here are high as fuck. Mike would beat him to a bloody pulp. Mike is easily 220 right now so it's not like he's walking around at 185. He is way better everywhere .

I think he’s even heavier. Hell, chael walked around 230 to 240 before his venture to bellator.
I think bisping is a lil smaller than chael, but not that much.
I’d put money on the Brit.

"I think you'd be surprised."

<28>

i think once DC retires, schaub can come back and win the HW belt easily

so no, bisping gets killed
Lol not sure if you people are serious here. Stipe would murder him. I even think Nog could come back and starch him again

Obligatory:
SUzyJNb.gif

Does anyone know the story on this GIF? I see at all the time in Brenda threads, curious how this came about, why it happened, who filmed? I get its a skit or some shit but its disturbing and I'm sure there an interesting story behind it.

"Bisping would kill Schaub"
"I never saw Schaub fight"
"I do think Bisping aint very good"

-
MMAOracle

That's hilarious. Now shut up

wow look this cherry picking douche. Do you like taking statements out of context loser?

I think he’s even heavier. Hell, chael walked around 230 to 240 before his venture to bellator.
I think bisping is a lil smaller than chael, but not that much.
I’d put money on the Brit.
he onced said in his podcast he wanted to cut down to 225 in order to be "lean".

He is a big boy.

No fucking chance. But Bisping would fight warrior he is.

I think Schaub's glass jaw holds up to Bisping's pillow fists if i am being honest

In this particular case, I think Bisping is the one who could see butterflies...

Remember that Hendo beat Fedor.
Anyone can get caught with some hot weird shit like Fedor did by Hendo as he was getting rag dolled. Problem is Bisping don't carry nuclear weapons in hands. Apples to oranges.

Bader beat Mitrione soundly so it's certainly possible that Bisping could beat Schaub.

Bisping seems to have more of a fighting spirit than Schaub anyway who admitted he didn't really belong in the Octagon. Bisping is certainly the more skilled fighter also.
There was a blatant skill disparity there though, with Bader having a huge edge in the wrestling department.

Schaub doesn't have so big a hole that Bisping can exploit. I just see Brendan walking through some shots to land a bomb.

Back