Bisping says he could beat Brendan Schaub in a fight

shaub was a shitty fighter. i'd pick bisping over him in a heart beat.
Bisping can easily keep distance and shaub will be sucking air by the end of the second round.
Bisping is a professional fighter, schaub is not

Anyone can get caught with some hot weird shit like Fedor did by Hendo as he was getting rag dolled. Problem is Bisping don't carry nuclear weapons in hands. Apples to oranges.

Well, you left out part of my post for a reason but the Hendo/Fedor reply was just to show a counter example to the Miocic/Maldonado example which suggests that it's the bigger fighter that wins because of size.

It didn't take into account that the skill disparity was there. Hendo/Fedor are similar in skill but Fedor is bigger. My point simply is that the smaller fighter is capable of winning. By the way, it wasn't just "hot, weird shit" Hendo showed great awareness in that scramble.

I could use Bader/Mitrione as an example but then you'd say "Well Bisping isn't the wrestler that Bader is."

My point is Bisping is a more skilled fighter and could certainly find his way of beating Schaub despite being smaller. He certainly would be well above 200 too if they fought.

Does anyone know the story on this GIF? I see at all the time in Brenda threads, curious how this came about, why it happened, who filmed? I get its a skit or some shit but its disturbing and I'm sure there an interesting story behind it.

It was on fighter and kid, a skit where brenda and brian do coke and eventually Brenda gets in bed with that guy for money to buy drugs.

There was a blatant skill disparity there though, with Bader having a huge edge in the wrestling department.

Schaub doesn't have so big a hole that Bisping can exploit. I just see Brendan walking through some shots to land a bomb.

Schaub has plenty of holes. He came from a football background (like mitrione) not a martial arts background. The blatant skill disparity is still there in Bisping/Schaub. In every area. Most importantly speed. The only thing Schaub has going for him is size but if Bisping wasn't cutting weight down to 185 he would easier be well above 200 lbs.

yes. Bisping would kill Schaub but to be honest, I never saw schaub fight lol. I just merely glanced at his pathetic records. moreover, the last time he fought was 2014. How is he gonna beat Bisping. I got ma money on Bisping round 1 KO. TBH tho, I do think Bisping aint very good. I think he got lucky in many important matches. True champions defend their belts at least 5 times.
this is one of the worst, most blatantly obvious and pathetic attempts at trolling I have ever seen

Is Bisping the new Dolce? Trying to stay relevant.

If these two both disappeared off the airwaves and screen the world would be a better place.

yes. Bisping would kill Schaub but to be honest, I never saw schaub fight lol. I just merely glanced at his pathetic records. moreover, the last time he fought was 2014. How is he gonna beat Bisping. I got ma money on Bisping round 1 KO. TBH tho, I do think Bisping aint very good. I think he got lucky in many important matches. True champions defend their belts at least 5 times.

GSP's last fight before Bisping was in 2013. Just sayin'.

edit :

<[analyzed}>

this is one of the worst, most blatantly obvious and pathetic attempts at trolling I have ever seen
why bro? you think schaub with his last fight in 2014 and the fact that he was not a very good fighter is some how comparable to Bisping. Although Bisping had his share of losses, he fought with top contenders. Plus, he was a champion at one point. Bisping also just retired. What are you smoking? Go easy on your meds.

Well, you left out part of my post for a reason but the Hendo/Fedor reply was just to show a counter example to the Miocic/Maldonado example which suggests that it's the bigger fighter that wins because of size.

It didn't take into account that the skill disparity was there. Hendo/Fedor are similar in skill but Fedor is bigger. My point simply is that the smaller fighter is capable of winning. By the way, it wasn't just "hot, weird shit" Hendo showed great awareness in that scramble.

I could use Bader/Mitrione as an example but then you'd say "Well Bisping isn't the wrestler that Bader is."

My point is Bisping is a more skilled fighter and could certainly find his way of beating Schaub despite being smaller. He certainly would be well above 200 too if they fought.
Thats a fair point. I just see the schaub smothering him and bisping without power to finish him unlike Hendo who can finish anyone.

I know a certain UFC event that could use a hilarious main card fight right now...

GSP's last fight before Bisping was in 2013. Just sayin'.
because GSP's last fight before Bisping was in 2013, I guess that means that GSP was not great right? So that means that Bisping must really suck since he lost to a dude who fought in 2013.
Wow...you made so many assumptions man.
1) You assumed that GSP when he fought Bisping in 2018 was not as good. (this could be somewhat true <-- not a bad claim)
2) You also downplayed Bisping history of wins? Are you telling me that any loser can become a champion of UFC? Shiiiett. If so, then Artem Lobov be our new future champion? (this was a horrible assumption) You DO not become a champion unless you have some talent.

Schaub is talentless. He was never champion. Bisping had some talent. He beat notable guys. You seriously cannot compare the two.
This is like comparing Weidman vs Lobov.
* a more suitable comparison would be
Rockhold vs Lobov

Last edited:
Thats a fair point. I just see the schaub smothering him and bisping without power to finish him unlike Hendo who can finish anyone.

Hey, maybe you'd be right. It's MMA, anything could happen. I'm actually interested in this fight now because of these aspects that we spoke of. Wish we could see it but of course it's not gonna happen lol.

Seriously.... there is no need to write a scrawl of text as to why. Ping takes him easily.

I think he would beat him in kick boxing. But when it comes to MMA or grappling size/mass does have its advantage

Yeah but who would win the trash talk?

So many people here are embarrassing. Schaub easily kills bisping. And does it easy. Also easily

because GSP's last fight before Bisping was in 2013, I guess that means that GSP was not great right? So that means that Bisping must really suck since he lost to a dude who fought in 2013.
Wow...you made so many assumptions man.
1) You assumed that GSP when he fought Bisping in 2018 was not as good. (this could be somewhat true <-- not a bad claim)
2) You also downplayed Bisping history of wins? Are you telling me that any loser can become a champion of UFC? Shiiiett. If so, then Artem Lobov be our new future champion? (this was a horrible assumption) You DO not become a champion unless you have some talent.

Schaub is talentless. He was never champion. Bisping had some talent. He beat notable guys. You seriously cannot compare the two.
This is like comparing Weidman vs Lobov.
* a more suitable comparison would be
Rockhold vs Lobov
Except that bisping is an unathletic chinless turd and schaub is a 6’4” with massive reach and 50lbs on bisping and can hit like a sledgehammer. Point fighting gets you nowhere at hw.

Except that bisping is an unathletic chinless turd and schaub is a 6’4” with massive reach and 50lbs on bisping and can hit like a sledgehammer. Point fighting gets you nowhere at hw.
that's a valid point about their weight difference. But I seriously doubt that anyone in their right mind was assuming 245lb Schaub vs 185 Bisping. I think people were imagining them at equal weights. It is also true that for HW point fighting is inadvisable. The three inch height difference is negligible.

Back