Bisping vs Nick Diaz?

MuyThaiElbows

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I think it would be a perfect fight for Bispings retirement.

Plus everyone wanted to see Bisping vs Diaz years ago so now would be perfect.

Thoughts or predictions?

Yes. This is the fight we want and need.

The trash talk and the fight itself would be absolutely epic.

Diaz is a bum that doesn't fight and hasn't won since... fuck, I can't remember.

I would love to see that fight. The shit talk would be legendary. I can imagine Bisping talking about a minute straight ripping Diaz and then Diaz is all like "Fuck you bitch".

it would be embarrassing. Bisping would win. i would watch, and cringe.

Haha it forsure will be entertaining. I'd watch the fight, then after hope to god they both retire.

It would be awesome. But they're probably trying to make a Bisping vs. Eryck (however you spell it) YA BOIIII Anders. More epic matchmaking...

Would be a great fight. And the trash talk would be hilarious.

untitled-9j9swf.gif

6zwKrd8.gif

Bisping vs Diaz...
<{katwhu}><{clintugh}>
One guy who talks shit and loses and then says he won against a guy who should hang them up already... Yea bro, can't wait.
<LikeReally5>
I would be excited for the build up of the fight. The actual fight would be a lot better than people think.

Last I heard, Nick still owes the Nevada Athletic commision $450k for smoking weed. Never heard that he paid that off.

Would be an interesting fight. Don't think the fight would be as exciting as the trash talk. Diaz by controversial split decision.

I would be excited for the build up of the fight. The actual fight would be a lot better than people think.

It could be a good fight but it could also be a stinker with Nick wanting Bisping to engage and Bisping playing it way too safe. 5 years ago, I'd be pumped to watch it.

Back