Bisping vs Nick Diaz?

Last I heard, Nick still owes the Nevada Athletic commision $450k for smoking weed. Never heard that he paid that off.

Would be an interesting fight. Don't think the fight would be as exciting as the trash talk. Diaz by controversial split decision.
I think Bisping would bring the fight out of Diaz.

love bisping , my bro met him and hes a legit good guy ( saw him walk by him at UFC 149, my bro shouted hey bisping! mike and his whole crew stop and turn back. bro says "got time for a picture"? mike walks up to my bro, "no mate the fans are too crazy here" but shook his hand before leaving. story confirmed by 2 others!)

but my point was , remember on TUF how concerned Mike was about his cauliflower ear? how must he feel about his sunken eye. he obviously cares about his appearance .

It could be a good fight but it could also be a stinker with Nick wanting Bisping to engage and Bisping playing it way too safe. 5 years ago, I'd be pumped to watch it.
Bisping has nothing to lose and it would be his last hoorah. He'd bring the fight to Diaz and Diaz would answer.

I think Bisping would bring the fight out of Diaz.
Definitely a possibility but history has shown us that the fighters that bring the fight out of Nick are the brawlers that march forward (Robbie, Gomi, Daley). Bisping is not a brawler, has the size and reach advantage to play the stick and move strategy which is one of the blue prints for frustrating a Diaz brother. Would love to see them stand and bang but I don't think their styles will produce the kind of fight we'd all hope for.

Thoughts or predictions?

it would be embarrassing. Bisping would win. i would watch, and cringe.

Possible, but without the fight we will never know.

you're a pretty shitty conversationalist, you know that?

next time you ask folks for a thought or prediction, warn people that you don't actually want one. cuz, you know, "without the fight we will never know" (insert eye rolling emoji here)

nick diaz drinks and parties everyday look at his snapchat plus i literally have a friend that trains with nate and tells me this. nick is probably done, mentally

Definitely a possibility but history has shown us that the fighters that bring the fight out of Nick are the brawlers that march forward (Robbie, Gomi, Daley). Bisping is not a brawler, has the size and reach advantage to play the stick and move strategy which is one of the blue prints for frustrating a Diaz brother. Would love to see them stand and bang but I don't think their styles will produce the kind of fight we'd all hope for.
With it being Bispings last fight he will give it all he has because that's the fighter he is. It would be a much better fight than what people expect from a technical point of view.

you're a pretty shitty conversationalist, you know that?

next time you ask folks for a thought or prediction, warn people that you don't actually want one. cuz, you know, "without the fight we will never know" (insert eye rolling emoji here)
It's called communication. I'm not disrespecting anyone

I've wanted to see this fight for some time. I think it's a good match up

this gets me excited!
giphy.gif

Yeah because we can BS all we want about BS but at the end of the day the fight shoots down all questions.
so why ask for predictions or thoughts? lol

"hey, what do you think Werdum will weight in at?"
"oh, i don't know. maybe 152"
"whutever man, we won't know until weigh-in"

lol. that's the conversation you and i just had. do you really not see that?

:D you're funny

i'll move on. cheers. i mean, IMO i'll move on.

so why ask for predictions or thoughts? lol

"hey, what do you think Werdum will weight in at?"
"oh, i don't know. maybe 152"
"whutever man, we won't know until weigh-in"

lol. that's the conversation you and i just had. do you really not see that?

:D you're funny
Implying that the fight should happen instead of people being negative like you. Don't buy the fight when it happens, ok?

I think it would be a perfect fight for Bispings retirement.

Plus everyone wanted to see Bisping vs Diaz years ago so now would be perfect.

Thoughts or predictions?
That would be a great fight. Both can go a full 5 rounds. I think Bisping loses. Nicks output is what will be the dif maker. Nick has a chin and Bisping can be stopped. It all depends on the Nick that shows up.

Build up would be interesting. I would predict lots of curse words at the conference

With it being Bispings last fight he will give it all he has because that's the fighter he is. It would be a much better fight than what people expect from a technical point of view.
"the fighter he is" is a strategic fighter that utilizes his jab and footwork to circle away and stay on the outside. I think it is more likely he uses the game plan he's used in his past 40 fights and that has made him such a successful fighter to get the W instead of getting into a brawl with a Diaz brother (which would straight up play into Nicks strengths and give him his best chance of winning).
Don't think we'll ever know though. This would require UFC paying a Diaz brother what they deserve which doesn't happen very often.

Last I heard, Nick still owes the Nevada Athletic commision $450k for smoking weed. Never heard that he paid that off.

Would be an interesting fight. Don't think the fight would be as exciting as the trash talk. Diaz by controversial split decision.

Actually, the last I heard was when Nowitzki was on Rogan's podcast. He said the only sanctions Nick was facing were regarding his failed "whereabouts" reporting. (The policy that inspired my "Location")

But Nowitzki said they had been talking to Nick, and Nick told them he left other people in charge of telling him when he had to be somewhere, and nobody told him he was supposed to be reporting the whereabouts. And USADA believed him, and was trying to work something out with him, because he wanted to fight.

This was just at the beginning of January.

I think it would be a perfect fight for Bispings retirement.

Plus everyone wanted to see Bisping vs Diaz years ago so now would be perfect.

Thoughts or predictions?

the thing is its to late because both guys are to old now to generate that hype.

Back