Bitches be talkin shit

You made this thread to talk shit about your co-workers.... over an internet connection.

{<jordan}\

Good luck figuring out women Easssy.

He's not talking shit, he asked if others experienced the same situation or if it's just his workplace. Please read OP before posting

white knight

business-commerce-white_knights-executives-stock_market-mergers_acquisitions-corporate_competition-aton80_low.jpg

We been woman bashing pretty damn well on here lately

Women go to the bathroom in groups because they know that women separated from the group will talk shit about them.

He's not talking shit, he asked if others experienced the same situation or if it's just his workplace. Please read OP before posting

white knight

business-commerce-white_knights-executives-stock_market-mergers_acquisitions-corporate_competition-aton80_low.jpg

Right, because he was using 'bitches' as a term of endearment.

Shut the fuck up. You don't have to be a white knight to know women gossiping at work isn't new, thread worthy or worth talking about. Let women be women, act like a man and ignore it while you do your job.

We been woman bashing pretty damn well on here lately
I work with some great women, don't get me wrong. And not all of them do that, either. But to be friends with someone you don't like makes no sense and I don't know a single guy who does that.

Also, I said bitches, not women. Women don't do that.

LMAO nice

They're old, tho

The old ones are the worst because their looks and appeal is gone and bitching about things is literally all they have to look forward to since they didn't spend their time becoming a better person, learning useful things, or setting up worthwhile pursuits in their youth.

They also hate the young nice pretty ones so if you only talk to the nice/reasonable women, you end up having a bounty put on your head by the old fat n crusty crone Union at work.

I work with some great women, don't get me wrong. And not all of them do that, either. But to be friends with someone you don't like makes no sense and I don't know a single guy who does that.

Also, I said bitches, not women. Women don't do that.

Ohh I wasn't complaining brotha.

I agree, but women love that shit, it's like a hobby.

Last year I worked with one of my best friends. I had issues with a manager there for a while, everyone knew it, but I kept it professional. When they had parties my friend would be there eating with everyone and I would never go.
He'd call me and try to get me to come eat. I told him I have a major problem with eating at the same table as someone I didn't like.

I can deal with someone I don't like at work and we can get the job done, but I don't have to break bread with you, and they can't make me. It pissed the guy off bad too.

Ohh I wasn't complaining brotha.

I agree, but women love that shit, it's like a hobby.

Last year I worked with one of my best friends. I had issues with a manager there for a while, everyone knew it, but I kept it professional. When they had parties my friend would be there eating with everyone and I would never go.
He'd call me and try to get me to come eat. I told him I have a major problem with eating at the same table as someone I didn't like.

I can deal with someone I don't like at work and we can get the job done, but I don't have to break bread with you, and they can't make me. It pissed the guy off bad too.

I hear you - as long as you have to work with them you tolerate them but you can't be fake and friendly about it.

Right, because he was using 'bitches' as a term of endearment.

Shut the fuck up. You don't have to be a white knight to know women gossiping at work isn't new, thread worthy or worth talking about. Let women be women, act like a man and ignore it while you do your job.

Who put you in charge to decide what's thread worthy?

Bitches is only rude if you interpret it that way. Same for n-word. I hear groups of friends throw that word multiple times when they refer to each other. It's what YOU make of it

Bitches is only rude if you interpret it that way. Same for n-word. I hear groups of friends throw that word multiple times when they refer to each other. It's what YOU make of it

Eh, he's salty. Pay him no mind. He's the one who keeps posting in a thread he doesn't like

I did, when I learned I had the ability to say "this thread fucking sucks".

Yeah, and TS was clearly hoping the women he was talking about would make it out to be sweet....

It's ok, you guys are just figuring out women and how words work. Happens to all young kids. I'll be here when you guys make a thread titled "omg :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:z did u know vagina's bleed?! wtf!".

Women can easily hate other women and are spiteful to an insane degree. Theyre the only group that voted against their own civil rights. Because spite.

Then the next day they can be all love and rainbows. They arent being disingenuous. They really do care about each other. And also hate each other. It really just depends on the second.

Also, none of what I said applies only to their treatment of other women. Mostly thats just how they be. And its ALL YOUR FAULT!

TS is gonna get #metoo'd if he calls out the cum rags in public

What can you do? They will eagerly gang up and demonize you for the slightest most insignificant shit. Give them a taste of their own medicine?

Back